Auctionwolf - GAME THREAD

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
4 coins on Lot 2. I see you and raise, Nojr.
umm hello? this is medkit.. why must you be so cheap?

10 Coins on Lot 3
This is a really aggressive bid, man. You jacked up the medkit's price by 8 coins because... Why? You felt generous enough to blow your budget protecting someone?

I'll vote Fowl for now. I'm having a hard time figuring out why a townie would want it for himself that desperately. Big's suspicious for the same reason, too, but the first price jump was totally out of the blue.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I sorta get a very vague feeling that Robijn might be a wolf. Vote Robijn.

"I sorta get a vague feeling" that that is a very weak reason to vote for me.
Even if the two of you are not on the same team, you should have known beforehand that Letho would back you up on this vote, because his reasoning is not half as weak as yours.
Leads me to vote Someone Else.

Could someone tell me what "OMGFUS" means? I have a strong feeling that the expression would have been appropriate here.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Vote tally:

Robijnvogel (2):
Lethosos, Someone Else 37
fowltief (2): bigbigd03, Shazam08
bigdbigd03 (1): fowltief
Someone Else 37 (1): Robijnvogel
Lethosos (1): 016Nojr
016Nojr (1): RealKC

NOT YET VOTED:
@profrags
@LivingAngryCheese

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
4 coins on Lot 2. I see you and raise, Nojr.

This is a really aggressive bid, man. You jacked up the medkit's price by 8 coins because... Why? You felt generous enough to blow your budget protecting someone?

I'll vote Fowl for now. I'm having a hard time figuring out why a townie would want it for himself that desperately. Big's suspicious for the same reason, too, but the first price jump was totally out of the blue.

I don't see it out of the blue... the prices would of ended up there anyway.. Seeing it as a product that can save someones life. i'm positive it's worth more then 2 mesley coins. I don't know what amount of coins you have in your budget but i have enough to say i'm not blowing it all by going all in like Big D is. Taking a risk is important to keep such material out of the enemy hands. I'm fairly confident that the appropriate decision was made and that the med-kit will at-least end up on a townies side. i doubt the wolfs would risk so much of their shared coins on a medkit with the amount of choices they have. plus after day one they might not even have enough to have outbid me anyway.

Thanks for your concern tho. it is greatly appreciated. I'll be watching you and i hope you enjoy the rest of this once in a life time killer party. From what i hear, it's to die for.

P

profrags

Antismite bigd I don't see anything suspicious and I'm a bit busy because my school fudged my schedule up :(

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
OK, so nobody feels like discussing anything even on D2? Seems like nothing changed while I was gone. Robin, you changed your vote to vike right at the end of the day. Why? He's pretty smart, and while that can make him a dangerous wolf, killing him last minute, not giving him time to object, is very suspicious, along with the fact that by chance he should be a villager, and could contribute strongly to our side. vote robin
Just so everyone knows, my final bid did NOT count, so nojr received the love potion.

Reactions: Pyure

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
At the end of the day, the votes were counted. Robijn was lead onto the stage, before being executed. The speakers crackled into life once more. "Congratulations! You found one of my team! Now this really is a proper detective mystery! Time is ticking though, ladies and gentlemen..." The next morning, the one known as bigd was found in his room laid on bloodsaoked sheets. It seems that surviving the first day had merely been a transient victory for him.

Robijnvogel was lynched! He was a killer!
bigdbigd03 was murdered! He was innocent!

Day 3 begins!

The auction:
Lot 1: Seance
Lot 2: Data file - Shazam08
Lot 3: Vest