Auctionwolf - GAME THREAD

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
... You seem very eager to get that information on Erin.
That kind of info is just as valuable as the remote for the ladies' room CCTs. Remember, both innocent AND killers benefit from this.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vike, I already put 5 on Lot 3.

Woops, didn't see that.

Vote LivingAngryCheese. for defending me for no reason, yet fine with 016Nojr's vote on bigd.

If I die, look at LAC and bigdbigd. If I get don't get lynched, but get killed, look at erindalc. thanks.

10 coins on lot 3

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Woops, didn't see that.

Vote LivingAngryCheese. for defending me for no reason, yet fine with 016Nojr's vote on bigd.

If I die, look at LAC and bigdbigd. If I get don't get lynched, but get killed, look at erindalc. thanks.

10 coins on lot 3
This was meant to say "erindalc's vote on bigdbigd"

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Woops, didn't see that.

10 coins on lot 3
It wasn't defending you. I've been told that it's common for people to bandwagon bigd on the first day, so I assumed that was normal.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
My thoughts so far:
- The CCTV remote is useful, but not particularly strong. I don't think I can read much from who bids on it.
- I sorta feel like the love potion would be bought by townies who don't care much about strategy. Probably too much of a liability for the wolves, so minor town points to fowltief, profrags, Nojr, and Cheese.
- People interested in the data file are either wolves who want to keep it out of townie hands, or townies who want to keep it away from the wolves. Not sure if I can conclude much from this.

So... Not sure who to vote for, so switchvote Leth.

Reactions: Pyure and fowltief

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Well, normally I'd make my choices later, but I think I'll state my top 3 lynch picks.

Robin, Vike, and (distantly) Cheese.

I suspect Robin and Vike being in cahoots. Only way for that to be possible on D1 is that they're killers. Rob covered for Vike on the pretense of there being a bid limit, but I haven't seen one anywhere.

Cheese is only listed because I find his innocent claim mighty peculiar. We don't have any evidence of him being one, so I'm being suspicious of it until proven.

Vote Robin

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Day will end 17 minutes from now. Due to family stuff the official recap will be later. The cutoff will remain the same as usual. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Shazam08

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Well, normally I'd make my choices later, but I think I'll state my top 3 lynch picks.

Robin, Vike, and (distantly) Cheese.

I suspect Robin and Vike being in cahoots. Only way for that to be possible on D1 is that they're killers. Rob covered for Vike on the pretense of there being a bid limit, but I haven't seen one anywhere.

Cheese is only listed because I find his innocent claim mighty peculiar. We don't have any evidence of him being one, so I'm being suspicious of it until proven.

Vote Robin

Innocents are supposed to have 10 coins, but we have 15. This is the cause of both Robin saying that you can only have 10, and me saying that I'm innocent, but I have 15 coins.