Whitelist Server Aspire/Direwolf20 pack/ Whitelisted! 40 slots! (no lag)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name? tapercrazy_jay
Age? 23
Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? I want to play on a large, respectful server. willing to help those in need n helping ppl if they cant remember about the mod n i enjoy building n everything really

tylacurse

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name? tapercrazy_jay
Age? 23
Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? I want to play on a large, respectful server. willing to help those in need n helping ppl if they cant remember about the mod n i enjoy building n everything really
white listed!

xXHaxfracroarXx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name? xXHaxfracroarXx (case sensitive)

Age? 13

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? I have been playing the Direwolf modpack since it came out and FTB for a month or so.
I could possibly create a nice house and stuffs :3 I also have lots of xp with IC2, BC, Mystcraft, and Redstone :D
I want to join 'cause I can follow the rules and I haven't seen many Whitelisted Direwolf servers :D

AznPrydeG

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name? AznPrydeG

Age? 13

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? I know mainly all of the mods in direwolf20 pack and I've wanted to try a server that has a few people because it gets boring on single player. I can help those people who needs help with builds because I'm good with the mods

tylacurse

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name? xXHaxfracroarXx (case sensitive)

Age? 13

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? I have been playing the Direwolf modpack since it came out and FTB for a month or so.
I could possibly create a nice house and stuffs :3 I also have lots of xp with IC2, BC, Mystcraft, and Redstone :D
I want to join 'cause I can follow the rules and I haven't seen many Whitelisted Direwolf servers :D
whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1358343313][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft name? AznPrydeG

Age? 13

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? I know mainly all of the mods in direwolf20 pack and I've wanted to try a server that has a few people because it gets boring on single player. I can help those people who needs help with builds because I'm good with the mods
white listed

Wokkel

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name? Vvox

Age? 17

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? I would like to join the server because I want to play on a no lag server and that will be online in 10 days. ive been playing on servers and when I do get something setup they disepear. I'm also a let's player so im looking for a steady server to start something on.

greywolfdragon

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft name: jamedewolf
age 20

i know my way round most of the mod, i'm look for a good server to join
want to make some share stuff and try out some cool and interesting set ups

Kotsios

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name? panaplo123

Age? 20

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute?I was looking for dw20 server because i love the modpack . Also i have knowlegde ic2 and i am very good at 27 mods, also i want to join to train my skills on other mods that i dont know. Thnx for your time hope I get in whitelist

mrspits4ever

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft name? mrspits4ever
age? 14
Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? i hate the servers hat are free because they are fullll of griefers and such stuff. and this looks like a nice small server. i can make a automatic builder room.(with blocks not with items) and of course help people with mods. (even modding!)

Blazze909

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name?
carsontig3567
Age?
Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute?
I would love to join a good server to play on and build things. I love to build community machine rooms and stuff, as well as resources for newcomers. Im really into big builds, and I'd love to play on this server.

GattinoFelice

Jul 29, 2019
Hello

me and my friends have made a new FTB server for the pack Direwolf20 and are looking for more people to play with us its a completely fresh server so its not hard to find materials at all! nothing is disabled so every mod is active to try create a wide varied server! we also have a ventrilo is people are interested!

ip:
193.35.58.35:25592

Rules!
no greifing
no arguing
no harrassing
no stealing

to join please answer these question

Minecraft name?

Age?

Minecraft name?GattinoFelice

Age?13

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute?I want to play because I love the FTB, especially the package Direwolf20, tekkit love, love doing life "Real" on Minecraft

StefannafetS

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name? StefannafetS

Age? 18

I know the basics of every mod and want to build nice buildings. maybe a powerstation for a whole city?

ChipBlock2012

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name? ChipBlock2012

Age? 14, Almost 15

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? I want to be a member of a small but active server. I don't want to be part of a massive server with lots of plugins and traffic but I like the idea of a small community of people. I can contribute a lot of knowledge of all of the mods. I am a decent builder and am willing to help people. I will be an active member and help with a lot of community projects. I will share materials and advice when needed and will never grief or purposefully antagonize another player.

zalaad

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name? zalaad

Age? 14

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? I wish to join this server to play with the mods because I easily get bored on ssp also I only play at whitelisted servers so I won't get griefed. I can help with quite a few of the mods and you will probably see me helping when i can.

I think you should probably add some more stuff to app but that might just be me.

BluWaste

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name?
BlueWaste

Age?

I want to play on a server with new peoples, and i like to help people if they need it, and i was thinking to build a sheared recourse room for everyone to use. And if i get the courage ill start record to.

hungsolo61

Jul 29, 2019
name: hungsolo61age: 28why I want to join: I want to join a grief free server that is friendly. Looking for a good time :p

tylacurse

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name? Vvox
Age? 17
Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? I would like to join the server because I want to play on a no lag server and that will be online in 10 days. ive been playing on servers and when I do get something setup they disepear. I'm also a let's player so im looking for a steady server to start something on.
whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1358365443][/DOUBLEPOST]
minecraft name: jamedewolf
age 20

i know my way round most of the mod, i'm look for a good server to join
want to make some share stuff and try out some cool and interesting set ups
whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1358365524][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft name? panaplo123

Age? 20

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute?I was looking for dw20 server because i love the modpack . Also i have knowlegde ic2 and i am very good at 27 mods, also i want to join to train my skills on other mods that i dont know. Thnx for your time hope I get in whitelist
minecraft name? mrspits4ever
age? 14
Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? i hate the servers hat are free because they are fullll of griefers and such stuff. and this looks like a nice small server. i can make a automatic builder room.(with blocks not with items) and of course help people with mods. (even modding!)
Minecraft name?
carsontig3567
Age?
I would love to join a good server to play on and build things. I love to build community machine rooms and stuff, as well as resources for newcomers. Im really into big builds, and I'd love to play on this server.
Minecraft name?GattinoFelice

Age?13

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute?I want to play because I love the FTB, especially the package Direwolf20, tekkit love, love doing life "Real" on Minecraft
Minecraft name? StefannafetS

Age? 18

I know the basics of every mod and want to build nice buildings. maybe a powerstation for a whole city?
Minecraft name? ChipBlock2012

Age? 14, Almost 15

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? I want to be a member of a small but active server. I don't want to be part of a massive server with lots of plugins and traffic but I like the idea of a small community of people. I can contribute a lot of knowledge of all of the mods. I am a decent builder and am willing to help people. I will be an active member and help with a lot of community projects. I will share materials and advice when needed and will never grief or purposefully antagonize another player.

Minecraft name? zalaad

Age? 14

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? I wish to join this server to play with the mods because I easily get bored on ssp also I only play at whitelisted servers so I won't get griefed. I can help with quite a few of the mods and you will probably see me helping when i can.

I think you should probably add some more stuff to app but that might just be me.
Minecraft name?
BlueWaste

Age?

I want to play on a server with new peoples, and i like to help people if they need it, and i was thinking to build a sheared recourse room for everyone to use. And if i get the courage ill start record to.
name: hungsolo61age: 28why I want to join: I want to join a grief free server that is friendly. Looking for a good time :p
whitelisted

b6665

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name? B6665

Age? 18

I have been looking for a while for a nice dw20 pack server to play on with my friend distron101 , I have been around with the mods since Ic1 released the first teleporter. I am very well known with all the mods except computercraft and i like to build large advanced machine complexes's and having fun with other people.