1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server Aspire/Direwolf20 pack/ Whitelisted! 40 slots! (no lag)

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by tylacurse, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Palinois

Palinois New Member

Minecraft name? palinois

Age? 19

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? Looking for a good dw20 server, Usually make my house like a community area. Anyone can use my machines if they need them.​

2. the8anarchist88

the8anarchist88 New Member

Minecraft name? the8anarchist88

Age? 22

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? looking for a DW20 server, used to play on tekkit a great deal, now switching over to FTB now that its up to speed. i am very good with Thaumcraft 3, to the point with a good set up i can unlock most things within 2 hours of play.

3. Jiggy

Jiggy New Member

Minecraft name? Jiggy

Age? 23

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? I am looking for a nice community server, where people are helping eachother out when it is needed. I like also to help people out with stuff. I don't know everything about the mods, tough i know the few basics. Tough i am still learning by single player, i hope to learn more from smp from other people.

4. Kiwi

Kiwi New Member

Minecraft name:_mrkiwi_

Why you wish to join our server,and what can you contribute:Although i might not have a lot of experience with mods (been playing for only for a month) i am willing to help others and make the game more enjoyable for everyone to play,also i do builds for everyone now and then like a public workplace etc,also i am mature enough not to irritate other people,hope you will whitelist me :)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  5. Virgoddess

Virgoddess New Member

New Minecraft name? TheVirgoddess

Age? *gulp* 33

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? Honestly, I wish I could say "because I know xyz" but frankly, I'm sure most of you know a lot more than me. I do have a sparkling personality - does that count? I just want to play with cool people and hopefully learn.

6. Sotek90

Sotek90 New Member

Minecraft name: Sotek90
    Why I want to join the server:

I am looking for a server in which people have the same passion for constructing complicated machines, and optimizing them and having a laugh while doing so. I am also looking for a whitelisting server because I really dont want to bother withprotecting/ guarding my house against griefers etc. I have played on open servers and people are just to interested in their own riches instead of having fun with the game.

What Can i Contribute: I think that building a communal workshop etc. is pretty much done by now so ill suggest this:
    Ill find a NPC village and completely make it a communal village, which means charging houses, thamcraft rooms and liquid tank avaiable to all. another small addition, I have done a biological study so I do understand mendelian genetics which mean i can explain the bees to you (A)

7. im4life1

im4life1 New Member

Minecraft name- im4life1
    Age-15
    Why I Wish to get on this Server- I am new to Feed The Beast and regular old minecraft servers were getting boring so I am looking for a server to join and this sounded like fun.
    What can I Contribute to the Server- well i'm on build teams for like 4 servers and I also made on to the VoxelBox server, but i also would consider myself a pretty good vanilla survivor. Here is a link to the build that got me on the VoxelBox :)

8. vladi

vladi New Member

minecraft name vladigamer98
    age 15
    I want to join a server because I want to play with nice people and enjoy[DOUBLEPOST=1358442762][/DOUBLEPOST]

9. vladi

vladi New Member

minecraft name vladigamer98
    age 15
    I want to join a server because I want to play with nice people and enjoy I can help:D:D:D:D:D[DOUBLEPOST=1358443161][/DOUBLEPOST]minecraft name vladigamer98
    age 15
    I want to join a server because I want to play with nice people and enjoy

10. Peas320

Peas320 New Member

IGN : Peas320
    I would like to play on a server with my friend and show him the awesome stuff you can do with mods.

( he doesn't have a FTB forums account so he asked me to post this in my application)

IGN : Jack_Owns_You
    Reason: I want to play feed the beast with my friend

11. SmirkNMerk

SmirkNMerk New Member

Minecraft name? SmirkNMerc

Age? 40

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? I like the Direwolf20 pack and was looking for a server to play on. I can contribute creativity and cooperation. I have been playing with FTB for about a month and I've been watching a lot of youtube videos to become familiar with the mods and what they are capable of. I'd like to work with other players to exchange ideas and collaborate on large projects.

12. epichaman

epichaman New Member

Minecraft Name? Epichaman
    Age? 22
    Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? I can help people and i am good with mods (or most mods) and i want to do some fun things on this server.

13. iWantcoal

iWantcoal New Member

Just want to ask a question before applying...
    Does that mean you have stopped accepting?

14. cruisecraft

cruisecraft New Member

Anyone else having trouble getting on? Was finally whitelisted and pumped to play but I cant connect :(

(My last successful connection was over 10+ hours ago..)

15. NikeTitan

NikeTitan New Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

16. BluWaste

BluWaste New Member

anyone know whats wrong?

oh and what was the webside?

17. AcidFish2013

AcidFish2013 New Member

Minecraft name? Voodooroo2010

Age? 22

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? Im looking for a sever to help me learn more about FTB play alone but figured playing on a server will be a lot better, i am a great builder, love working on month long projects

18. xMysterious1x

xMysterious1x New Member

Minecraft name? xMysterious1x

Age? 28

Why you wish to join our server? I'm just looking for a good server to join as i am bored with SSP.

And what you can contribute? I have Experience with IC2, BC, RP, Thaumcraft and several other mods and can bring help to those who need it. I will also bring maturity to the server.

19. zalaad

zalaad New Member

Well I'm kinda sad because the first time I see that I'm whitelisted I can't connect to the server aw well I hope it will get fixed this weekend.

20. tylacurse

tylacurse New Member

its fixed, sorry i was updating our node to allow smoother connections all back up now, Please register to our website to see information about the server! ftbaspire.enjin.com