Whitelist Server Aspire/Direwolf20 pack/ Whitelisted! 40 slots! (no lag)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

drivertrain

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name? drivertrain
Age? 14
Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? I love SMP environments, i have been using the direwolf pack for the longest time. Also i have been watching his videos since season one. Ill help out in any way possible on the server.

Jenetix

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jenetix
Why: I am looking for a server to build learn and use the mods in all there glory in a safe SMP environment.
i try to help people when they get problems, learning new blocks/mods etc

YoshiiPowa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: YoshiiPowa
EXPERIENCE WITH THE MODS: Some getting better by the minute
WHAT COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE IN? (if U.S.A what time zone?): England GMT
HAVE YOU READ THE RULES?: Yes
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SAY?: I love DW20's lets plays. I play along to the current LP (Season 5)
Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? Looking to make some minecraft friends and just have a really fun time and stuffs.
P.S
Looking to make some minecraft friends and all of that good stuffs! Thanks

tylacurse

Jul 29, 2019
sadly it is, this is due to the weather in the uk, the nodes stability issues are attempting to be fixed by nitrous now, there is a post on our website if people wish to look! :) sorry for the inconvienience!

tylacurse

Jul 29, 2019
ok i had an update
Node15 - Failed SSD

**UPDATE 19/01/2013 @ 14:40** - Upon further inspection by a technician we've found the main SSD containing user files has failed and is no longer being detected in both a test system and the system it was in so it would seem the controller is dead and we've tried but unfortunately no user data could be recovered.

However if you did make a backup via the backup manager you will be able to restore that on Monday when a new replacement drive is delivered from our suppliers.

Once again we are sorry about this and will be looking into an auto backup system that we can put in place to backup your files, we do currently state that we take no responsibility for your files but we feel that we should give you an easy option to take responsibility over it so that's why we're looking to add this.

As per usual if you contact support we will add any lost time on for you.

Nitrous Networks Ltd

luckily we have a back-up and will have it running then, in the meantime we shall put more info on our forums!

CYGNUX

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name?
CYGNUX

Age?

Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute?
I've buy Minecraft some days ago and after playing many hours with direwolf20 pack I want to start again in a multiplayer server and see what othe people can do with these mods.

tylacurse

Jul 29, 2019
We're looking to add a Universal electricity server if people are interested hit us up on our forums!

mrhappey

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: mrhappey
Why i wish to join your server: ive been looking for a smaller friendly ftb server
What i can contribute: i got some experience with ic2, bc, redpower2, te, forestry and always glad to help out in anyway i can