Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know of a mod (possibly a simple, small mod) that adds something like Arrow Bundles? Something you can compress Arrows down, but still can shoot them out of a Bow.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for a mod(s) that add:
Adjustable furnaces/Faster furnaces (preferably not Better Furnaces, because the documentation on that mod makes no sense) - Also with a possiblity of using RF
Some sort of magical mining device (earlier than the arcane bore) - but not very efficient (so maybe the speed of the arcane bore)
Maybe some sort of auto right-clicker too... But this isn't NEEDED

Also, I don't want Thermal Expansion, or any sort of Tech mod. Unless necessary.

tindin

Jul 29, 2019
Adjustable furnaces/Faster furnaces (preferably not Better Furnaces, because the documentation on that mod makes no sense) - Also with a possiblity of using RF
Some sort of magical mining device (earlier than the arcane bore) - but not very efficient (so maybe the speed of the arcane bore)

Also, I don't want Thermal Expansion, or any sort of Tech mod. Unless necessary.

http://aidancbrady.com/mekanism/

has upgrade able ore machinery and a nice miner that grabs just ores that can be upgraded for better use later

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe Steve's Workshop for the furnaces. They can be upgraded.
Well I don't know any mod which has an RF powered furnace without also adding a whole bunch of other tech stuff.
Automated mining has always been a more techy thing - remember Thaumcraft is kind of a tech mod in disguise
Auto right clicker: Autonomous Activator, Dynamism Tablet and Factorization Robotic Arm are what come in mind here. Probably not what you're looking for. Maybe you can do it yourself: A small mod which just adds a right-clicker block

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Well I don't know any mod which has an RF powered furnace without also adding a whole bunch of other tech stuff.
Automated mining has always been a more techy thing - remember Thaumcraft is kind of a tech mod in disguise
Auto right clicker: Autonomous Activator, Dynamism Tablet and Factorization Robotic Arm are what come in mind here. Probably not what you're looking for. Maybe you can do it yourself: A small mod which just adds a right-clicker block
I can't even work out how to make a mod that spits out a cobblestone block when you right click it, so a mod that makes a right clicker is almost impossible :/

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I never said since 1.2.5...
I said since 1.4.7... And I only ever did basic blocks and items :p
Oh right...1.4.7
well, still longer than me :D
But tbf I already had programming experience before. Switching from C++ to Java isn't that hard.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013

Isn't there a Blood Magic mining ritual?