Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jeff Fisher

Jul 29, 2019
Regarding the Ender IO "Dark Armor" I just made some but I'm still early game and I mistakenly was under the impression that as long as it was charged the durability never decreased. Apparently from reading it better this isn't the case.
So After putting all these levels and emeralds etc into this armor is it eventually going to break?
Thanks.

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
Regarding the Ender IO "Dark Armor" I just made some but I'm still early game and I mistakenly was under the impression that as long as it was charged the durability never decreased. Apparently from reading it better this isn't the case.
So After putting all these levels and emeralds etc into this armor is it eventually going to break?
Thanks.
Eventually. But you can always repair it with dark iron? in an anvil

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks.
When powered it breaks 4x slower
It kinda makes sense that it still wears out even when powered. You have to replace drill bits from power drills as well don't you?

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
When powered it breaks 4x slower
It kinda makes sense that it still wears out even when powered. You have to replace drill bits from power drills as well don't you?
That is why I consider dark armor mid game and go for blood magic or Flux infused armor as end game

Jeff Fisher

Jul 29, 2019
Also I see in NEI a "Botanical Brewery" from Botania but NEI doesn't show how to make it and I can't find it in the Lexica and the only info I can find online is just the patch nots stating they added it in which also state it has NEI integration though that part isn't working for me. I Have no idea how to make this thing.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Probably a long shot request but...

I'm looking for a modded sky block for 1.6.4 with less mods then agrarian skies and (optional) morph came with it.

Other requirements:

Has a quick early game (not sitting punching trees for 5 hours to get apples and saplings for food and dirt

Not sky factory

Has a "unusual" set of mods

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Also I see in NEI a "Botanical Brewery" from Botania but NEI doesn't show how to make it and I can't find it in the Lexica and the only info I can find online is just the patch nots stating they added it in which also state it has NEI integration though that part isn't working for me. I Have no idea how to make this thing.

It's probibly not in the version of Botania you have. It's pretty much a brewing stand, a rune of mana, 6 livingrock and a block of Manasteel. If I recall correctly.

Jeff Fisher

Jul 29, 2019
I was to update the version of Botania on my server running Direwolf 1.7.10 pack 1.02 should I delete the old config file or do you think its safe to leave it there? looking through the config file it seems some things are changed from their defaults and I don't want to have to do through each one and reconfigure them after updating. Thanks.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I was to update the version of Botania on my server running Direwolf 1.7.10 pack 1.02 should I delete the old config file or do you think its safe to leave it there? looking through the config file it seems some things are changed from their defaults and I don't want to have to do through each one and reconfigure them after updating. Thanks.
It should be safe to leave it there. If there are new config options I think they will be added to the config with their default values automatically.

tsjb

Jul 29, 2019
What are my liquid storage options in DW20 1.7 other than Extra Utils Drums?

EnderIO and OpenBlocks tanks are nice, but don't hold much liquid. Thermal Expansion tanks are really nice but very expensive, especially the resonant ones. Are good ol' Railcraft multiblock tanks my best option?

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
What are my liquid storage options in DW20 1.7 other than Extra Utils Drums?
Are good ol' Railcraft multiblock tanks my best option?
For mass storage Railcraft tank would probably be the cheapest. Definitely less steel than an equivalent number of drums when you make it sufficiently large.

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
Using the Direwolf20 1.0.1 pack, what do i need in terms of research to unlock KAMI research? i got everything from TT and normal Thaumcraft (except some eldritch research) and the thaumium crowbar.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
You probibly also need Thaumic Exploration and/or that Eldrich research. I'd do the Eldrich first, I'm not sure the exploration is needed.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Using the Direwolf20 1.0.1 pack, what do i need in terms of research to unlock KAMI research? i got everything from TT and normal Thaumcraft (except some eldritch research) and the thaumium crowbar.
I think you need everything. You can use the command "/iskamiunlocked" to see what you're missing.