Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, that didn't really help. This thread is like my last resort button.
Death can be summoned by attempting to bind five of each spectral undead to a fetish.
http://wiki.feed-the-beast.com/Rite_of_Binding

https://sites.google.com/site/witcherymod/spectral-stone

Fetish Object

A Scarecrow, Trent Effigy or Witch's Ladder can be used to bind spectral creatures in various combinations and to achieve various effects. See the book, Witchcraft: Conjuration & Fetishes for a complete list of recipes

I have not played witchery to that point, but the various sites seem to be clear.

Haluvisi

Jul 29, 2019
I cant find microblock covers in my NEI for AG Skies. I currently have only the FTB launcher installed. Do I need vanilla and forge then download microblocks and extra utilities to use them?

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
Death can be summoned by attempting to bind five of each spectral undead to a fetish.
http://wiki.feed-the-beast.com/Rite_of_Binding

https://sites.google.com/site/witcherymod/spectral-stone

Fetish Object

A Scarecrow, Trent Effigy or Witch's Ladder can be used to bind spectral creatures in various combinations and to achieve various effects. See the book, Witchcraft: Conjuration & Fetishes for a complete list of recipes

I have not played witchery to that point, but the various sites seem to be clear.
But what exactly do I bind to the fetish? Do I bind the actual ghosts themselves? Or do I use the Spectral Stone versions of them? Also, which mobs are the spectral undead? I think it's the Poltergeist, Banshee, and Spectre, but are there any more? And also, what exactly do I bind the undead to?

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
But what exactly do I bind to the fetish? Do I bind the actual ghosts themselves? Or do I use the Spectral Stone versions of them? Also, which mobs are the spectral undead? I think it's the Poltergeist, Banshee, and Spectre, but are there any more? And also, what exactly do I bind the undead to?
<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HzBDzpZpV5U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
He answered half these questions in his first sentence... Bind the spectral beings to the fetish items...

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I cant find microblock covers in my NEI for AG Skies. I currently have only the FTB launcher installed. Do I need vanilla and forge then download microblocks and extra utilities to use them?

@Jadedcat put a mod in the pack GTFO microblocks I think that removed the recipes to them from nei but they are still there

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
In pams harvestcraft how do you make beefwellington? Also is there any 1.7.10 mod that helps with getting dyes?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
In pams harvestcraft how do you make beefwellington? Also is there any 1.7.10 mod that helps with getting dyes?
I believe Botania adds a way to get the dyes, and also there are dye trees (I think both Reika's dye trees, and ProjectRed's dye trees) work as dyes (I THINK)...
As for the Beef Wellington, it seems Pam hasn't got a recipe for that yet

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
laminated dough
dough + butter

duxelle
mushrooms+onions
proccesed with a motar and pestle

raw beef

mustard

if I where to write the recipie, but no, I don't think pam's has it.

Kalagorn

Jul 29, 2019
I have been testing a sorting + storage system in creative mode for a while now, and so far it's pretty OK.

5COjZG.png

On the left there is an ME interface feeding ores into the pulverizers, which sends the dust down to my storage.

tcYRPa.png

There are a bunch of Chassis Mk3s on chests, with Extractor Mk3, Provider, and Polymorphic ItemSink modules on each. The chests are accompanied by Storage buses leading up to my AE system. In the middle is an Ender Chest which is my input, connected to the Ender Chest is a chassis with Extractor Mk3 on it, extracting the items from the Ender Chest and taking them to the chests.

Whenever I want some ingots I use a remote orderer to send the dusts to my Induction Smelter. There is also a supplier on the Induction Smelter, keeping it supplied with sand. The ingots come out the right side, supposedly leading down to my chests. However, the dusts, sands, and ingots keep on going in the wrong pipes, which means that it takes forever for all of them to get into the right pipes. I've tried iron and diamond pipes to fix it, but it doesn't work. Is there anything that I can do to fix it?

Last edited:

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
I have been testing a sorting + storage system in creative mode for a while now, and so far it's pretty OK.

5COjZG.png

On the left there is an ME interface feeding ores into the pulverizers, which sends the dust down to my storage.

tcYRPa.png

There are a bunch of Chassis Mk3s on chests, with Extractor Mk3, Provider, and Polymorphic ItemSink modules on each. The chests are accompanied by Storage buses leading up to my AE system. In the middle is an Ender Chest which is my input, connected to the Ender Chest is a chassis with Extractor Mk3 on it, extracting the items from the Ender Chest and taking them to the chests.

Whenever I want some ingots I use a remote orderer to send the dusts to my Induction Smelter. There is also a supplier on the Induction Smelter, keeping it supplied with sand. The ingots come out the right side, supposedly leading down to my chests. However, the dusts, sands, and ingots keep on going in the wrong pipes, which means that it takes forever for all of them to get into the right pipes. I've tried iron and diamond pipes to fix it, but it doesn't work. Is there anything that I can do to fix it?
With logistics pipes you need to put one of their pipes at each Junction. Any logistic pipe will work so you can just use the basic one. I can setup a small system when I get home if you need to see it.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Or you could do something a little more radical, seeing as you have AE. You could have it so that your logistics pipes just requests ingots from your AE storage, and have it so your AE system will always have <x> amount of ingots, and will craft more when you go below <x>

Kalagorn

Jul 29, 2019
With logistics pipes you need to put one of their pipes at each Junction. Any logistic pipe will work so you can just use the basic one. I can setup a small system when I get home if you need to see it.
Thanks so much! Works like a charm ;)