Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Question:
Are EnderIO conduits limited per actual throughput or just limited per connection like TE conduits?

MrMFretwell

Jul 29, 2019
Question:
Might seem a little basic and may have been asked a thousand times already... how do you access the config menu to add/remove way-points in Zan's MiniMap.

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
Question:
Might seem a little basic and may have been asked a thousand times already... how do you access the config menu to add/remove way-points in Zan's MiniMap.
I think the default key is M, but you probably have to rebind something since that conflicts with other stuff.

Zalagor

Jul 29, 2019
Biofuel generators

Sadly not :(, there is no slot to put the Biofuel Cells in the Biofuel generator and adding the cells to the Bioreactor does not work (can add them but the Bioreactor does not use them) either. It seems the reactor only accepts raw materials (Such as saplings) and transfers created Biofuel to the generator if its next to it. But neither of them accept Biofuel cells :(.

firebreaker2262

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly not :(, there is no slot to put the Biofuel Cells in the Biofuel generator and adding the cells to the Bioreactor does not work (can add them but the Bioreactor does not use them) either. It seems the reactor only accepts raw materials (Such as saplings) and transfers created Biofuel to the generator if its next to it. But neither of them accept Biofuel cells :(.
Might need to set up abuffer like maybe a tank with it stored within?

Zalagor

Jul 29, 2019
Might need to set up abuffer like maybe a tank with it stored within?

What do you mean? A tank might be able to hold Biofuel in liquid form and that is great and all :D but not what I'm looking for. I'm still looking for a way to use Biofuel Cells (http://feed-the-beast.wikia.com/wiki/Biofuel_Cell). All the wikis on the item are sadly outdated, as is this one. I can create Fuel Cans but they aren't used in any of the machines I've tried either :/

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
What do you mean? A tank might be able to hold Biofuel in liquid form and that is great and all :D but not what I'm looking for. I'm still looking for a way to use Biofuel Cells (http://feed-the-beast.wikia.com/wiki/Biofuel_Cell). All the wikis on the item are sadly outdated, as is this one. I can create Fuel Cans but they aren't used in any of the machines I've tried either :/
One question. Why?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Knux897

Jul 29, 2019
I've just gotten into Advanced Genetics and I've injected myself with the Blaze power. Essentially this should let me shoot non-exploding fireballs when I press 'B'. However this does nothing and I've made sure that 'B' does not conflict with other mods. Any advice? Do I need a "fuel source" such as blaze rods or blaze powder or something?

Edit: I also forgot to mention, I'm playing on Monster. I'm not aware if AG is in other FTB packs but the version I'm using is in Monster 1.1.1 As far as I can tell, the controls for AG have been changed or updated as newer versions have come out.

Last edited:

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
I've just gotten into Advanced Genetics and I've injected myself with the Blaze power. Essentially this should let me shoot non-exploding fireballs when I press 'B'. However this does nothing and I've made sure that 'B' does not conflict with other mods. Any advice? Do I need a "fuel source" such as blaze rods or blaze powder or something?
@RealSketch has a guide on this

Knux897

Jul 29, 2019
@RealSketch has a guide on this

It's certainly a comprehensive guide and I think you for pointing me towards it, but unfortunately it doesn't answer my question.

EDIT: Ah nevermind, it appears I was pressing the incorrect key. 'B' is for Ghast Fireballs, while 'F' is for my Blaze fireballs.

Last edited:
Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
It's certainly a comprehensive guide and I think you for pointing me towards it, but unfortunately it doesn't answer my question.

EDIT: Ah nevermind, it appears I was pressing the incorrect key. 'B' is for Ghast Fireballs, while 'F' is for my Blaze fireballs.
Yeah, none of the abilities require fuel, which is surprising and can be considered OP. And those two types of fireballs can be confusing.

ReaperGuy666

Jul 29, 2019
I know that there's not supposed to be any support for 1.7.2 yet, but I REALLY need help with something. I'm trying to upgrade Forge for the Unstable pack and cannot seem to figure out how. Will someone please help me? ANY info would be greatly appreciated. I tried posting this question in the tech section and it's like a ghost town in there, so I didn't have a choice but to post it here.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
I know that there's not supposed to be any support for 1.7.2 yet, but I REALLY need help with something. I'm trying to upgrade Forge for the Unstable pack and cannot seem to figure out how. Will someone please help me? ANY info would be greatly appreciated. I tried posting this question in the tech section and it's like a ghost town in there, so I didn't have a choice but to post it here.
Where going to need more information, crash logs? Versions? More detail?

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
So I was just doing a spot of mining in the overworld and I dug into what looks like a nether fortress. It's all nether brick and nether quartz ore.

Which mod does this?

Zalagor

Jul 29, 2019
One question. Why?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I went with a route like this after my tree farm was up and running, now I have Biofuel Cells and nothing to do with them :/. I guess I could hook it up to Bioreactor instead but my main question was that do Biofuel Cells even have a use in Monster?

ReaperGuy666

Jul 29, 2019
Where going to need more information, crash logs? Versions? More detail?
There's not really any other info to give. I can't get a crash report when I haven't changed Forge yet. I just need to know how to change Forge for the Unstable pack on the FTB launcher. The pack currently contains Forge 1060. Here's what Railcraft requires and I'm trying to install it with no luck.
Railcraft 9.0.0.0 - 05-05-14 - MC: 1.7.2, Forge: 10.12.1.1065+[DOUBLEPOST=1401019937][/DOUBLEPOST]
So I was just doing a spot of mining in the overworld and I dug into what looks like a nether fortress. It's all nether brick and nether quartz ore.

Which mod does this?
If you have Roguelike Dungeons installed, then that is it.

Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
There's not really any other info to give. I can't get a crash report when I haven't changed Forge yet. I just need to know how to change Forge for the Unstable pack on the FTB launcher. The pack currently contains Forge 1060. Here's what Railcraft requires and I'm trying to install it with no luck.
Railcraft 9.0.0.0 - 05-05-14 - MC: 1.7.2, Forge: 10.12.1.1065+[DOUBLEPOST=1401019937][/DOUBLEPOST]
So what happens when you add Forge 1065? Does it crash or what? :)

Reactions: CptSpike