Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

AlexChip

Jul 29, 2019
are mariculture books and freezer taken out of the game? I'm currently playing Monster 1.1.1 on a server and on 1.1.0 we had them and now they are gone.. I can't find them in NEI, neither can other players..

Last edited:

firebreaker2262

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah it should be when you type in... I think its AMUICFG or something but in game when that pops up hit the options menu.

Also is there any easy way to keep any custom mods you added when updating a modpack?
Only if you copy the mods to a separate folder outside the pack folder

John.E

Dec 18, 2013
Doral, FL
are mariculture books and freezer taken out of the game? I'm currently playing Monster 1.1.1 on a server and on 1.1.0 we had them and now they are gone.. I can't find them in NEI, neither can other players..

The Freezer was removed from the latest Mariculture and replaced with something else (Ingot Former?). The books aren't showing because Monster does not have the Enchiridion mod. If you add that yourself the books should be available. Harvesting a Pearl from an Oyster should get you the first book after Enchiridion is added.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
How do I get an MFR Unifier to work?

I'm trying to change my geostrata limestone to mariculture limestone, but nothing I put in the preferences GUI seems to make any difference.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
How do I get an MFR Unifier to work?

I'm trying to change my geostrata limestone to mariculture limestone, but nothing I put in the preferences GUI seems to make any difference.
Make sure you smelt the Limestone Cobblestone into Limestone first. The Limestone Cobblestone is registered only as "Cobblestone".

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Make sure you smelt the Limestone Cobblestone into Limestone first. The Limestone Cobblestone is registered only as "Cobblestone".

Yup, that bit was automated even before I silk touch'd my quarry.

So I've got mariculture limestone in a square on the grid of the GUI, I import geostrata limestone from my ME network, and it just goes straight through the machine without alteration.

AlexChip

Jul 29, 2019
The Freezer was removed from the latest Mariculture and replaced with something else (Ingot Former?). The books aren't showing because Monster does not have the Enchiridion mod. If you add that yourself the books should be available. Harvesting a Pearl from an Oyster should get you the first book after Enchiridion is added.

Well u see the weird thing is our server only uses default setting and we had books on 1.1.0, but after 1.1.1 we don't have them anymore :/
I have a big pearl auto farm and I did first few by hand, still never got the book..
Thx for the info, I just find it odd that they have removed them ( I mean Enchiridion mod that contained them.. was useful :/ )..

John.E

Dec 18, 2013
Doral, FL
Well u see the weird thing is our server only uses default setting and we had books on 1.1.0, but after 1.1.1 we don't have them anymore :/
I have a big pearl auto farm and I did first few by hand, still never got the book..
Thx for the info, I just find it odd that they have removed them ( I mean Enchiridion mod that contained them.. was useful :/ )..

This was because Mariculture got updated from Monster 1.1.0 to Monster 1.1.1. Enchiridion is a new requirement for the Books as of the latest Mariculture and Enchiridion was never in Monster.

iglw

Jul 29, 2019
Someone has gone about putting these Jack o'Lanterns (and clouds) in really inconvenient places and we can't figure out how to remove/destroy them. Hitting them just causes the animation below. Was wondering if anyone had any idea what did this and (more importantly) how to remove them. Thanks!

hT322BQ.png

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Someone has gone about putting these Jack o'Lanterns (and clouds) in really inconvenient places and we can't figure out how to remove/destroy them. Hitting them just causes the animation below. Was wondering if anyone had any idea what did this and (more importantly) how to remove them. Thanks!

It's been warded. You'll have to have the person you placed it remove it (unlikely to happen), or I think an OP can go into creative and remove it.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
that's a neat trick.

Prolly also works with furnaces.

Lots of furnaces.

And maybe a bookshelf right in the doorway.

MrCervelo

Jul 29, 2019
Can you get the preferred temperature or humidity traits from either extra bees or gendustry? I don't mean the tolerance traits, I'm talking about bees preferring Normal Temperature etc.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Can you get the preferred temperature or humidity traits from either extra bees or gendustry? I don't mean the tolerance traits, I'm talking about bees preferring Normal Temperature etc.

The preferred climate conditions are hard linked to species, just like the comb type they produce. This can't be altered with extra bees, not sure about gendustry though