Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Anyone know how to send specific 3-digit amp amounts through ElectriCraft? Like 355 amps instead of 350?

I thought I could connect two resistors in parallel or series, but it ignores parallel and uses lowest resistor in series.

Zaflis

Jul 29, 2019
I want to automate fluid crafting with Extracells, but i have a problem with ME Fluid Craftingchamber. I try to insert pattern into it but it's not letting me. I simply can't put anything in any of its 3x3 inventory slots.

I used ME Pattern Encoder to make a pattern, with 1 empty bucket -> 1 water bucket. I also have fluid storage bus set to water tank, and i can see 64B of water in the fluid terminal. Also as far as i know, the fluid crafting chamber is just a separate block connected to ME network, and should not go inside Molecular assembly chamber. I have even updated to latest ExtraCells-1.6.8f.jar but even that didn't help at all. So what am i missing?

I tried watching tutorials in here (at 9:45)
and here (at 8:35)
.. those guys just put pattern in like no problem.. Why?

MrCervelo

Jul 29, 2019
I want to automate fluid crafting with Extracells, but i have a problem with ME Fluid Craftingchamber. I try to insert pattern into it but it's not letting me. I simply can't put anything in any of its 3x3 inventory slots.

I used ME Pattern Encoder to make a pattern, with 1 empty bucket -> 1 water bucket. I also have fluid storage bus set to water tank, and i can see 64B of water in the fluid terminal. Also as far as i know, the fluid crafting chamber is just a separate block connected to ME network, and should not go inside Molecular assembly chamber. I have even updated to latest ExtraCells-1.6.8f.jar but even that didn't help at all. So what am i missing?

I tried watching tutorials in
.. those guys just put pattern in like no problem.. Why?

I only got the Fluid Crafting Chamber to work with a pattern that required a bucket of water. I was using it to craft a bucket of water into the fresh water for Pam's Harvestcraft, that worked. From that I assume that you can use it to craft a recipe that requires a bucket of fluid, but not one that actually creates the bucket of fluid (even if the fluid is stored on your AE network)

Reactions: Wagon153

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Well I just can't seem to get this frame quarry to work. TE stuff is constantly crashing whenever I try and move it. I can move it without having a tesseract hooked up but the second I try and hook it back up either by player or by a block breaker and replacer it simply crashes. Crash reports saying concurrent modification error and is pointing to the TE power grid handler.

Anyone got any other way to power mining wells other than TE stuff? Or perhaps some other form of fast auto mining besides a normal/ender quarry.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Well I just can't seem to get this frame quarry to work. TE stuff is constantly crashing whenever I try and move it. I can move it without having a tesseract hooked up but the second I try and hook it back up either by player or by a block breaker and replacer it simply crashes. Crash reports saying concurrent modification error and is pointing to the TE power grid handler.

Anyone got any other way to power mining wells other than TE stuff? Or perhaps some other form of fast auto mining besides a normal/ender quarry.
Ender IO Dimensional Transceiver.

Reactions: hisagishi

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
I checked with the owner and all the mobs are enabled for advanced genetics in the config files. Does anyone know the percentage chance for endermen or pigmen to get their genes?
I don't know the percentage but I never found a huge problem with either; I think you're just experiencing the wrath of the RNG.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to keep your custom added mods when you change versions in a modpack? I just lost barrels full of material because I am an idiot and forgot...

Edit: My quarry crash problems were solved by changing out the TE conduits to EnderIO power pipes. Completely fixed the problem. Thanks to all who helped me out on this.

One more thing about the mining quarry, it seems to be leaving behind one single pipe randomly. Its only the top pipe and only sometimes. I had this problem before but what fixed it last time was not moving the top pipes with the quarry. I made sure I wasn't moving them this time aswell but it seems to not have any affect.

Last edited:

gwirk

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to automate the chisel recipes from TiCon?
I'am building a decorative block factory in order to put all that cobble to good use and i would like to automate the crafting of the chiseled blocks from TiCon. Unfortunately, it seems that the auto workbench doesn't accept the chisel.

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to automate the chisel recipes from TiCon?
I'am building a decorative block factory in order to put all that cobble to good use and i would like to automate the crafting of the chiseled blocks from TiCon. Unfortunately, it seems that the auto workbench doesn't accept the chisel.
I'm not sure about this, but I think I recall being able to do this with the MAC from AE.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Mahoka

Jul 29, 2019
I have Water Bees from forestry, and they say their effect is "water". What does that do? I can't find it listed on any wiki with the other effects.

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Using dw20 pack, is there anything that produces either mass amounts of sludge or mass amounts of soul sand?

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
Blood Magic. Bound Armour. It says if u put a master orb in it or better it is free to use. I have it and a sigil of growth in a chest piece and it is taking 50 lp a tick. I put in this order master orb, blood shard, then sigil. Did i do something wrong, or do i need full set for it to be free?

NVM my sword was activated.

Is there a place to see what each sigil does in the armour?

Last edited:

No one

Jul 29, 2019
Question about computercraft turtle programs:
How do you set specific variables? For example, a variable that is always set to the number of items in a slot.

BreezyTaco

Jul 29, 2019
Is having your thaumcraft research reset randomly a known bug or is there a cause to this? (It just happened to me last night with no obvious reason why)