Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to spawn in nodes in creative?
I'm trying to do a mage tower in creative mode and I want it functional as well as pretty.

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to spawn in nodes in creative?
I'm trying to do a mage tower in creative mode and I want it functional as well as pretty.
AFAIK you can. The item Node should be in NEI, and it will place a node with an random aspect.

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any method of spawning in all research for you in Monster?
You might need to enable the cheat sheet in the configs. If you do that and then go into creative or cheat mode in NEI you can search for and give yourself the cheat sheet(fairly sure that's what it is called)

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Who do I have to go through to start editing the FTB wiki? There's a lot of stuff on there that could use some work that I know a fair bit about and I'd like to put that info on the wiki if at all possible.

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
Who do I have to go through to start editing the FTB wiki? There's a lot of stuff on there that could use some work that I know a fair bit about and I'd like to put that info on the wiki if at all possible.
@Jinbobo is the team lead for the wiki. He's probably a good person to start with concerning the wiki.

Jinbobo

Jul 29, 2019
@Jinbobo is the team lead for the wiki. He's probably a good person to start with concerning the wiki.
lol someone actually knows who I am
Kappa.png

To edit the wiki, sign up and confirm your email and start editing. We will eventually allow anonymous edits in the future.

Reactions: Tristam Izumi

guiguilyon

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, how do you set the zan's minimap menu key binding ?

The voxelmap M button conflicts with other ones. So I can't open the Zan's MInimap menu in-game. I try to set the "MENU KEY" setting on my numpad divide key /, since it's not used by other mods, and I don't really know where else I could put it.

But the problem is that I don't know what's the precise english denomination of this key. I tried : "/" and "DIVIDE" in the voxelmap.properties file.
But it doesn't work, when the games starts, the Menu Key setting is changed back to "NONE" in the properties file.

How do I set it to the numpad devide key please ?

GerriShin

Jul 29, 2019
Which Mod in monster adds the feature that allows the day/time settings to update if not all people are sleeping?

AlfieSR

Jul 29, 2019
Who would I ask to request an update to TTKAMI in Monster, so as to add the XP Drain/Shadowbeam foci and the celestial gateways and such?
not actually sure if Celestial Gateways are part of KAMI or base Thaumic Tinkerer, but if it's part of the base I'd like them to both be updated.

Taiine

Jul 29, 2019
I'll ask again, does anyone know where the .jar is for minecraft in the DW20 modpack? I want to see if I can run it through MCPATCHER to get the connective textures and better skies, randommobs and so on for my lets play.

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
Who would I ask to request an update to TTKAMI in Monster, so as to add the XP Drain/Shadowbeam foci and the celestial gateways and such?
not actually sure if Celestial Gateways are part of KAMI or base Thaumic Tinkerer, but if it's part of the base I'd like them to both be updated.
Updates happen when they happen, when the pack teams have tested it and made sure everything is working well together and there are no more ID or recipe conflicts. Odds are that the kami update is in the next round or the one after. Beyond that it is possible to update the mod yourself, just keep an eye out for ID conflicts and change them yourself.

Reactions: Padfoote

AlfieSR

Jul 29, 2019
Updates happen when they happen, when the pack teams have tested it and made sure everything is working well together and there are no more ID or recipe conflicts. Odds are that the kami update is in the next round or the one after. Beyond that it is possible to update the mod yourself, just keep an eye out for ID conflicts and change them yourself.
I understand that much, it's just that I play on a server with a fair number of people, and our Thaumaturge's guild is running out of things to do beyond make more Ichor. Poking one of the modpack devs to inch KAMI into a sooner update rather than a later one just seems like a good idea when they've begun talking about finalization of the packs.

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
I understand that much, it's just that I play on a server with a fair number of people, and our Thaumaturge's guild is running out of things to do beyond make more Ichor. Poking one of the modpack devs to inch KAMI into a sooner update rather than a later one just seems like a good idea when they've begun talking about finalization of the packs.
You can rest assured all the mod pack team people are aware of available updates and are working to incorporate them, especially since the packs are still in beta. Since they're already aware of the update, poking them won't change their workflow unless they decide to work on updating KAMI before some other mod higher in the queue (leaving fans of that other mod disappointed, etc).

Reactions: Padfoote

Darkone84

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't played with Bees since 1.5.2. How many alveary frame housing can I saftly have in each alveary for DW20 modpack?