Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
XNet can, and depending on what you want done, there are several basic blocks, such as the sequencer or timer that can do things that'd be a pain to program with XNet. Or you can actually use XNet to remotely transmit the instructions from more complicated redstone contraptions.

Does Sprout have Super Circuit maker? That can do several redstone things in a single block, and has the ability to have multiple circuits on the same board. I used one to automate Living Wood and Living Rock and the production of Mana in Beyond, so it's pretty awesome.

C

ChaosBrakor

In Sky factory 3, how do I enable Nether generation while keeping the void overworld?

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
what would be a good way of getting a bunch of bats in soul vials without using a spawner as i need the soul vials to make the spawner.
ive tried looking in dark caves but can never find any

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Make sure the dark caves are below y64, bat's don't spawn higher. Alternately, dig your own cavern. I find an 11x11x7 to work really well.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
If you've got yourself a nice 5x5 upgrade for an AA drill, you can dig out that cavern in no time. I generally mine these days by just clearing out every block in a huge cavern at the right y-levels and there are bats everywhere.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
If you've got yourself a nice 5x5 upgrade for an AA drill, you can dig out that cavern in no time. I generally mine these days by just clearing out every block in a huge cavern at the right y-levels and there are bats everywhere.
i ended up getting bunch from the twilight forest in the end none seemed to spawn in the overworld. Ok next question
is there any point to the Ballard of alchemy ritual to automate the alchemical chemistry set? it can only craft the item in the blood altar when you can just automate the chemistry set just with pipes/conduits as i need to be able to autocraft almost all of the reagents as there used a lot in most of the recipes in the pack im playing

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
i ended up getting bunch from the twilight forest in the end none seemed to spawn in the overworld. Ok next question
is there any point to the Ballard of alchemy ritual to automate the alchemical chemistry set? it can only craft the item in the blood altar when you can just automate the chemistry set just with pipes/conduits as i need to be able to autocraft almost all of the reagents as there used a lot in most of the recipes in the pack im playing
dire did a build where he had 3 balads of alchemy crafting all the alchemy regents(and catalysts) in his 1.7.10 ssp lp series and the entire build was wired into ae auto crafting

APEX_gaming

Jul 23, 2017
the ballad of alchemy is needed for recipes that use multiple of the same item, going on the assumption that you're playing divine journey, based on the fact that you need bat souls for a powered spawner. To make a simple catalyst you need glowstone, Redstone, gunpowder, sugar, and bronze dust, this can be done with an interface on an alchemy set because none of these stack, but to make the next tier of catalyst requires the ballad of alchemy because it requires 2 simple catalyst, without the ballad of alchemy, the interface would just put the two simple catalyst in the same spot, preventing crafting

Reactions: Everlasting2

brody

Jul 29, 2019
So Im playing FTB beyond.
I eventually discover the Guardian temple underwater and the server lags to pieces. I was able to get in there and use /kill @e[Guardian] which seemed to have fixed it for a short amount of time, but it still lags ONLY when im around that area.
Any clues? It seems as though theres an abnormal amount spawning and its lagging out the server, and eventually D/Cing any nearby players. Any similar experiences, and if so, how did you fix it? Prismarine is used in quite a few recipes.

B

bribot9001

Anyone know the recommended World Type for FTB Horizons III, and where one could find it easily, if anywhere

MaxAstro

Oct 1, 2017
So Im playing FTB beyond.
I eventually discover the Guardian temple underwater and the server lags to pieces. I was able to get in there and use /kill @e[Guardian] which seemed to have fixed it for a short amount of time, but it still lags ONLY when im around that area.
Any clues? It seems as though theres an abnormal amount spawning and its lagging out the server, and eventually D/Cing any nearby players. Any similar experiences, and if so, how did you fix it? Prismarine is used in quite a few recipes.
I don't know about your lag issue, but if you just need prismarine, I believe Actually Additions is in Beyond, and the Atomic Reconstructor can turn nether quartz into prismarine.

Reactions: Inaeo

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
the ballad of alchemy is needed for recipes that use multiple of the same item, going on the assumption that you're playing divine journey, based on the fact that you need bat souls for a powered spawner. To make a simple catalyst you need glowstone, Redstone, gunpowder, sugar, and bronze dust, this can be done with an interface on an alchemy set because none of these stack, but to make the next tier of catalyst requires the ballad of alchemy because it requires 2 simple catalyst, without the ballad of alchemy, the interface would just put the two simple catalyst in the same spot, preventing crafting
Yes i am thanks didnt think about recipes that require 2 of the same item so it looks like im going to need to work on botania runes to get the ritual diviner that can place dusk runes then