Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Anyone know how to unlock the Golemic Inhibitor in Automagy? I have the Crystalline Brain, but the other stuff isn't unlocking for some reason.

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
I know who Direwolf is. His video is 2 years old tho and im sure stuff has changed since then. Since my question for a recommend source, maybe i should of put for updated material OR do you know if his video is still valid if nothing has changed.
Not much changed. More like new stuff was added. I think soon (if not alread: haven't checked) we can finally use upgrades on modules inside chassis pipes, so we can set a crafting system similar, if not better, to what AE2 has to offer. The only issue with auto-crafting in LP is regarding secondary outputs that only have a chance. For crafting pipes that is no issue, the upgrade to clear the machine can be installed. But if you don't want to build 1 furnace for each recipe, the MK5 chassis with crafting modules and cleanup upgrades is a dream come true...

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, you're right, not sure why I thought it was in, I probably just saw the tooltop on a Mekanism pipe and misinterpreted it.
You made me hope that they updated it and added the mod... Not enough packs have this mod. Would be nice something with HQM so that more people would learn how to use it. Everyone almost always picks AE2 for HQM mods. Could it be because LP seems a bit unfinished?

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
what is this pickle pack 2? sounds interesting...
It's a HQM pack with about 350 quest that works with Magical Crops and magic mods (Botania, Thaumcraft, Blood Magic), but also has a techy portion of the game. It has been fun playing, as I don't have to worry too much on food (*coughnospiceoflifecough*) but is challenging enough early game because of Iguana Tweaks and the lack of certain basic commodities, like cotton.

Currently I'm thinking of a way, having little resources, to set up my blood altar to function with sacrificing mobs. But I have no power grid and getting Cursed Earth at this point is suicide...

Check the mod list on it. It's on Curse.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I know who Direwolf is. His video is 2 years old tho and im sure stuff has changed since then. Since my question for a recommend source, maybe i should of put for updated material OR do you know if his video is still valid if nothing has changed.

As I stated, I don't know how recent the Mod Spotlights are... I just know from watching the Forgecraft Server series' that he's usually the one asking the Mod Dev if the mod is ready for him to do a Spotlight, not the Dev approaching him. :D

Seatreader

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, does anyone know if it's possible to update a mod within the ftb ultimate pack? It's running we old version of mystCraft I would like to update but I'm not sure if it will break the game or how to go about it.

TheOramgebananna

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, does anyone know if it's possible to update a mod within the ftb ultimate pack? It's running we old version of mystCraft I would like to update but I'm not sure if it will break the game or how to go about it.
couldnt you download the latest version of the mod and go into the files and replace it?

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Isn't "Ultimate" a Minecraft 1.6.x pack? I doubt you'll be able to add any recent version if so...

[Edit] I just checked... Ultimate is a 1.4.7 pack. There have been too many changes in Minecraft, with corresponding changes in Forge to work with those changes, and the mod code itself to keep up with Forge to risk it, unless you have a source of older mods guaranteed to work with the specific MC/Forge versions.

Last edited:

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone ever had an issue with the inventory? Like I open my inventory with E, do whatever I have to do, then press E again and have the inventory open again in a quick succession?

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Has anyone ever had an issue with the inventory? Like I open my inventory with E, do whatever I have to do, then press E again and have the inventory open again in a quick succession?

It could be a faulty "debounce" on your key (double keystrokes registering on one keypress). I usually exit my inventory (Redefined to "I") using ESC... moving your Inventory key would be a good way to test this, or try the ESC key to exit.

My mouse is so worn that I sometimes get double right-clicks. Try opening a chest with THAT going on :D

Reactions: erindalc and gold49

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
It could be a faulty "debounce" on your key (double keystrokes registering on one keypress). I usually exit my inventory (Redefined to "I") using ESC... moving your Inventory key would be a good way to test this, or try the ESC key to exit.

My mouse is so worn that I sometimes get double right-clicks. Try opening a chest with THAT going on :D
My mouse is pretty new, and it STILL doubles clicks sometimes.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
I built an essentia storage unit and I'm at a loss as to how to empty warded jars into it. Anyone know how?

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
I built an essentia storage unit and I'm at a loss as to how to empty warded jars into it. Anyone know how?
Essentia hopper or vacuum or something it's a device that you place on a hopper and then you can connect the hopper to an essential pipe and off to whatever jar/machine/storage that you want.