Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Adagiovibe

Jul 29, 2019
How far do I have to place two entropinnyums apart to ensure they can receive seperate explosions?
The reason why there's poor documentation on the effective range of flowers online is because you can find out all of this in game if you craft the Manaseer Monocle.

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
How far do I have to place two entropinnyums apart to ensure they can receive seperate explosions?
They can be right next to each other (again, Dire's video). The TNT can ALSO be directly adjacent to each other and the flowers - so a 2x2 area, left side flowers, right side TNT, or whatever. There won't be any terrain damage unless the flower is full and can't absorb the mana, in which case everything goes *boom.* So, as long as you're doing it right, you won't have issues... :p

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
If you have any luck with this could you tell me, I'm getting a similar issue with multimc.
Welp. Trying to run the vanilla client, just to narrow this down somewhat, throws an issue related to opengl and Windows 10. Are you running on 10 as well? Can you try running the vanilla client on just like basic vanilla MC 1.7.10?

Reactions: Type1Ninja

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
how to use aromabackup? see my mod journal for details:(

Its good to get in the habit of making backups of your world save every so often instead of relying on a mod to do it for you. What I do is paste the save folder onto my desktop each day before I start playing, after deleting the previous play session's backup.

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Its good to get in the habit of making backups of your world save every so often instead of relying on a mod to do it for you. What I do is paste the save folder onto my desktop each day before I start playing, after deleting the previous play session's backup.
now I regret not doing- WAIT!!! I MIGHT HAVE ONE FROM THURSDAY!!!

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Welp. Trying to run the vanilla client, just to narrow this down somewhat, throws an issue related to opengl and Windows 10. Are you running on 10 as well? Can you try running the vanilla client on just like basic vanilla MC 1.7.10?

Running ubuntu, but I'll try that and look into my opengl situation on this pc . Thanks.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Is there any way to recoup material from items I find in Infinity? Like recouping bronze, iron and steel from armor and weapons.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Smeltery won't melt Steel and Bronze items. Is there any way to do that? Haven't gotten into the Twilight Forest yet.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Railcraft blast furnace can "melt" steel armor down to ingots, although I am unsure about the durability requirements.