Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
I suppose blood magic can indirectly do it via the sigil of the dome. I don't know of any other ways other than ones mentioned. KAMI might allow it, but I don't tend to use KAMI much anymore.

Patzos

Jul 29, 2019
What type of glass do you guys use to block sunlight from fungi farms and spawners? Like the ExU Dark glass, but Hubris pack doesn't have it. Know any simillar?

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
What type of glass do you guys use to block sunlight from fungi farms and spawners? Like the ExU Dark glass, but Hubris pack doesn't have it. Know any simillar?
Vanilla half-slabs will do it too, although they don't look as nice as dark glass and don't work for skylights for obvious reasons. Also, if there's any chance you'll get skeletons, they can shoot through the slabs- so you'll want to be careful and/or use regular glass as well.

Reactions: Patzos

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
What can I use to pick up Railcraft Tank parts that I have dyed without losing the coloring? Every time I pick them up with a drill or pickaxe, the dye is removed.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
OK, thanks. Will try that. Do you also happen to know what I need to make the Replicator work for IC2? Playing Infinity.

EDIT: Nope, same thing with the Crowbar.