Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
I know the smeltery does melts down some stuff and the Railcraft blast furnace melts steel items, but have a lot of bronze to recoup. Will still look into it.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Anyone know with item transport pipes/conduits can connect to the Electric Sorting Machine in order for the machine to recognize an input/output?

Last edited:

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Infinity Mod Pack. Was looking into Buildcraft and Ender IO, but the Sorting Machine won't recognize them as a valid input/output.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Electric Sorting Machine is from IC2. I've tried everything, but it seems to be only wanting to be attached to either chests or ME Buses/Interfaces.

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Extra Utilities should work, and I would be suprised if buildcraft didn't work, as I use IC2 and BC a lot in modpacks and they seem to be compatable.
also ftb staff could have changed some things.

Reactions: Type1Ninja

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Electric Sorting Machine is from IC2. I've tried everything, but it seems to be only wanting to be attached to either chests or ME Buses/Interfaces.
The sorting machine is a relatively new addition, it probably has bugs or is missing apis.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Strange it doesn't have support for Ender IO and Buildcraft. Then can connect, but not be recognized.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else having problems logging onto the main site? It keeps going back to the home screen not logged in whenever I try

Sent from my ipotato

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Can a Steve's Workshop auto-crafting setup be used with recipes that require water buckets? I can't seem to get the table to eject the empty buckets so they can be refilled, they just sit in the extra storage slots below the crafting area in the table.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm satisfied it's impossible, there are at least two reports of this issue on the github for the mod, one from May and one from July with no resolution:
https://github.com/Vswe/Production/issues
In fact, the mod seems dead, no activity for a full year. C'est la vie - it is what it is. Honestly, for what the mod does, it does it pretty well. Except with bucket recipes.

Last edited:

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Is the Router from Immersive Engineering the same as Factorization's Router back in the day?

I've been trying to find info on it for you, but no success. All I can tell you is that I THINK I read that this is indeed the case, but I can't see to remember where I saw that or read it.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
OK, thanks anyway. But now I have a question, 2 actually: What exploit was found with Yellorium Ore and AOBD2 and Do I need to restart my world if I update because that ore is now gone?

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Thanks, Rouge_bare. Will look into it. Now just need to see if the new update will have me restarting my world.