Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Linda Hartlen

Jul 29, 2019
shift click.. dammit.. i.. tried everything but that.. I think all the carpenters blocks today has fried my brain and I blame you rhn for showing me how gorgeous they can make a base! *shakes fist and laughs*

Reactions: rhn

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I think all the carpenters blocks today has fried my brain
I know that feeling a bit too well :confused:
Those discs in my current world... (actually not done with those yet, some of them still needs a slope layer on the inside of the ceiling.. :()

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
never used this mod before found a picture of it... the three little hotboxes on the left and right, the dual wielding weapons or shield and what not... I know there's a config probably for it but how do you pull the weapons out to use? I can't find the config for it and can't figure it out... by default I mean

https://www.envioushost.com/blog/wp...ack-of-The-Month-Hermitcraft-Modsauce-gun.png
If you mean how to equip weapons there go to your inventory and there should be a tab where you can put items.
If you mean make mod items available for dual wielding, I believe the mod checks for weapons by itself.

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a point at which feeding hungry nodes effectively grinds to a halt? The total aspect count is well over 2000 now, and it's taking a long, long time to boost the Ignis aspect over 240.

Not as far as I can tell!
upload_2015-5-6_18-22-20.png

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
If you mean how to equip weapons there go to your inventory and there should be a tab where you can put items.
If you mean make mod items available for dual wielding, I believe the mod checks for weapons by itself.

I know how to equip them in the inventory screen and I realize that the mod knows... But like if I press 1 it brings up the item I have in the first hot slot. If I press 2 the second and so on... what button switches between hotbars or just selects the 1st slot in the pair... or switches from combat to non combat... or draws and sheaths the weapons... however you want to look at it.

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
I believe r does that. You can change it just like most key-bindings
i'll try it when I get off of work... I'll also check to see if there's keyconflicts... but for some reason the key configs for the mods aren't ... don't seem to be all there and there's a few conflicts... I need 2 keyboards for the all the ancillary keybinds :p

Hey mod idea... wheel of keybinds that we never ever really use but once in a forever lol

xXBloodGhostXx

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, i am getting like bug, when i am going to create the world it says loading... and then just poumpt me into the main menu and nothing hapens... I think this is with BIOMES O PLENTY MOD Problem but i dunno what is it exactly and why...

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Hello, i am getting like bug, when i am going to create the world it says loading... and then just poumpt me into the main menu and nothing hapens... I think this is with BIOMES O PLENTY MOD Problem but i dunno what is it exactly and why...
Can you get the log to pastebin and give us the link?

Reactions: xXBloodGhostXx

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
then it should be somewhere in /{ftb install}/instances/minecraft/logs

I can not check if this is the correct path but it should be close enough for you to find it(that is if it is not correct).

edit: Now that I think about it it may be better if you make another thread as I have no idea how long it is going to take to solve, just place @lenscas in it and I will get an alert when you made the thread.

Reactions: xXBloodGhostXx