Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
My server is running Monster 1.1.2. Just recently I have tried to build AE's Quantum Network Bridge and found it not possible. All the pieces are buildable except the Entangled Singularity. You can make a Singularity, but neither through crafting or creative can you make the next step - the Entangled Singularity. It doesn't even show up in NEI or anywhere in Creative mode.
Has it been disabled in the Monster pack or is it somehow id conflicted in our set up? We haven't made any major changes to the pack, just enabled Opis and updated the Enhanced Portals mod (had to change a few id's, but used open id's).

If anyone could shed some light on this it would be appreciated. Was it disabled or is it a flaw in my set up, and how would I do about fixing it?

Thanks ahead of time.
You have to drop a singularity and (I think) a piece of ender-ish dust into the world, then detonate TNT nearby. This will create two linked Quantum Entangled Singularities, which can each be put in a link chamber.

EDIT: and ninja'd.

MKilljoy

Jul 29, 2019
Quantam Entangled Singularities have a special recipe behind them, drop a singularaty with a piece of end pearl dust together in the world, then blow them up with tnt, preferrably tiny tnt

Yes, I know this. I have done it before on another server. That is why I said I could not create it through 'crafting'. I have tried it with both tiny tnt and regular tnt ( singularity + ender dust) but can not get it to create. Like I said, it is not even in the NEI or creative mode inventory.

Any better suggestions?

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I know this. I have done it before on another server. That is why I said I could not create it through 'crafting'. I have tried it with both tiny tnt and regular tnt ( singularity + ender dust) but can not get it to create. Like I said, it is not even in the NEI or creative mode inventory.

Any better suggestions?
Maybe it's disabled in the config. I'm not sure what the "materials" section is for but maybe you can enable/disable stuff there.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Trying this.
569b240c0f.png

I'd like my title to be "Doctorate in Magic", PLEASE AND THANK YOU :3

huge-Birthday-Cake-GIF.gif

c6a3d2a8b9.jpg

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
FTB forums question: So now I'm a "popular member", but I still don't have access to the custom title thingy. What more do I have to do to get this privilege?

Certain groups get the ability to change titles. More specifically, you have to be part of the FTB team to be allowed to have it changed, and only specific groups within the FTB team can change their own. I don't know which groups can change their own titles.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Certain groups get the ability to change titles. More specifically, you have to be part of the FTB team to be allowed to have it changed, and only specific groups within the FTB team can change their own. I don't know which groups can change their own titles.

I have the strangest feeling that the phoenix team has said permission

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: jordsta95

MKilljoy

Jul 29, 2019
My server is running Monster 1.1.2. Just recently I have tried to build AE's Quantum Network Bridge and found it not possible. All the pieces are buildable except the Entangled Singularity. You can make a Singularity, but neither through crafting or creative can you make the next step - the Entangled Singularity. It doesn't even show up in NEI or anywhere in Creative mode.
Has it been disabled in the Monster pack or is it somehow id conflicted in our set up? We haven't made any major changes to the pack, just enabled Opis and updated the Enhanced Portals mod (had to change a few id's, but used open id's).

If anyone could shed some light on this it would be appreciated. Was it disabled or is it a flaw in my set up, and how would I do about fixing it?

Thanks ahead of time.

Quantam Entangled Singularities have a special recipe behind them, drop a singularaty with a piece of end pearl dust together in the world, then blow them up with tnt, preferrably tiny tnt

Any better suggestions?

Maybe it's disabled in the config. I'm not sure what the "materials" section is for but maybe you can enable/disable stuff there.

I have looked through the AE config file but could not determine what the setting would be to fix it if it is disabled. I don't see anything that says 'QuantumEntangledSingularity'.

And that is why I am asking here to see if anyone smarter or more informed than I am know's how to fix it or can direct me specifically what to or where to look.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I have looked through the AE config file but could not determine what the setting would be to fix it if it is disabled. I don't see anything that says 'QuantumEntangledSingularity'.
Well have you tried looking for just "singularity" ? Sorry, I have no idea what could be wrong other than the config.