Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Which is why I also highly encourage using open blocks xp drains and liquid storage of your choice to avoid losing any experience due to any fatal accidents.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Which is why I also highly encourage using open blocks xp drains and liquid storage of your choice to avoid losing any experience due to any fatal accidents.

Some of us don't use OpenBlocks. I know I sure as hell don't.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Ender IO has an experience obelisk. Does anyone of you know if it has a limit on how much it can store?

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
[Thaumcraft 4.2]
The Fortress Helm, can it be imbued with Goggles of Revealing and all the other three faceplates? Or only Goggles + one faceplate?

[Botania]
Does Orechild generates TC4 Infused Stones, Cinnabar and Amber ores as well?

Last edited:

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
[Thaumcraft 4.2]
The Fortress Helm, can it be imbued with Goggles of Revealing and all the other three faceplates? Or only Goggles + one faceplate?

[Botania]
Does Orechild generates TC4 Infused Stones, Cinnabar and Amber ores as well?
The fortress helm is ONE faceplate + goggles at maximum, I'm sorry, but you do have to choose one faceplate.

The Orechid does make TC4 ores, but a word of warning if you have BOP installed... It'll make BOP amber ore instead of TC4 Amber.

Reactions: PierceSG

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
The fortress helm is ONE faceplate + goggles at maximum, I'm sorry, but you do have to choose one faceplate.

The Orechid does make TC4 ores, but a word of warning if you have BOP installed... It'll make BOP amber ore instead of TC4 Amber.
Thanks for the answers.

As for the amber, they are interchangeable?