Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

TheDataMiner

Jul 29, 2019
hello! I want to play the 1.7 Direwolf 20 pack but i don't like the new ore generation system. Is there an easy way I can change it back to standard generation?
Thanks!

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
What are the spawning conditions of blizzes in TE4 for 1.7.10? Im looking for some but cant find them.
for some more specific questons:
- What biomes do they spawn in?
- what blocks do they spawn on?
- how cold does it have to be in a biome for them to spawn?
- How do i detect how cold it is in a biome?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
What are the spawning conditions of blizzes in TE4 for 1.7.10? Im looking for some but cant find them.
for some more specific questons:
- What biomes do they spawn in?
- what blocks do they spawn on?
- how cold does it have to be in a biome for them to spawn?
- How do i detect how cold it is in a biome?
Spawn in cold biomes, at night
They spawn on blocks that have snow on it (not the block, the thing that is there when it snows)
They have to be COLD, I don't know how cold though. I would say the colder the better.
If you have forestry - take an apiary and a wintry queen (or whatever the ice one is called), and if it will work, then it SHOULD be cold enough :)

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
ok, only problem i have: there are no cold biome within the borders of the server i play on ... Im gonna rely on witchery to change a biome to Cold Taiga now. Thnx for the input :)

Siou_

Jul 29, 2019
Help pls when i play the direwolf20 1.7.10, i load a world and i break a block and all blocks go invisible, i can still see entities and water/lava but all blocks are invisible even in NEI any solutions?

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Any light weight mods that auto-fortune ores?

I don't want to add BC and quarry plus just for that. I already have blood magic but I was hoping for something more akin to the block breaker plus. Also I'm trying to get rid of mfr so no block smasher.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Any light weight mods that auto-fortune ores?

I don't want to add BC and quarry plus just for that. I already have blood magic but I was hoping for something more akin to the block breaker plus. Also I'm trying to get rid of mfr so no block smasher.
Thermal Expansion maybe?

Reactions: pc_assassin