Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
Perhaps not "simple" but...
I've been having seemingly random crashes lately in 1.6.4 (modded, of course!) due to a "Ticking memory connection -- java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 41, Size: 0" or indices and sizes to that effect. It's also corrupted my world once. I'm not exactly sure what's causing it. I have looked on various places online, including here and MCForums, but nobody has found a solution yet.
I don't want to start a discussion here, so if anybody has any information for me or wants me to explain further (crashlog, modlist etc.), could you PM me please? Thanks in advance.
EDIT: If this should go in the Tech Support forum, then sorry, I didn't know...

Humour me a second, do you have any wireless redstone stuff ChickenBones version) placed?

unspunreality

Jul 29, 2019
Simple question. Anyone know where is dense ores mod for 1.7.10? All I find is the imgur which has a link from back in january but I dunno if thats it.

Zenthon_127

Jul 29, 2019
How do Ender IO cables work in 1.7 in regards to how much energy they can carry? Does the amount on the tooltip refer to how much RF they can carry total (IC2) or how much they can input/output per side (TE)?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
What's a good way of clearing junk items, like stone swords with damage values, out of an ME Network?
Have a ME Export bus set to export Stone Swords (metadata independent, so that it pulls all damaged stone swords) into a void chest or something similar. Now do that for every junk item type in your network. #bestanswerever

Reactions: Kill-Joy

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Export them all into a nullifier or a TrashCan.
I've tried this with a basic and precision export bus. Would a fuzzy one do it regardless of damage value?

Oh I use one without a damage value?[DOUBLEPOST=1407280838][/DOUBLEPOST]Just tried with a fuzzy, that seemed to do the trick.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Have a ME Export bus set to export Stone Swords (metadata independent, so that it pulls all damaged stone swords) into a void chest or something similar. Now do that for every junk item type in your network. #bestanswerever
You mean a ME Fuzzy export bus. A ME Precise export bus only export that very specific sword damaged to just that value.

And honestly setting this up with ME Fuzzy export bus for all the different items is a PITA. Set up a priority based deletion system and use a ME Fuzzy storage bus to export the items.
I suggest something like this: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...and-guide-collection.42664/page-2#post-587528
Just add a Fuzzy storage bus to the deletion method chosen and use that to delete damaged items.
[DOUBLEPOST=1407281128][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've tried this with a basic and precision export bus. Would a fuzzy one do it regardless of damage value?

Oh I use one without a damage value?[DOUBLEPOST=1407280838][/DOUBLEPOST]Just tried with a fuzzy, that seemed to do the trick.
Yes the Fuzzy alternative are specifically made to ignore metadata etc. and look for any matching item. By default it will split at 99% damage so if you make it export a damaged item it will not export undamaged items.

Last edited:

Myrriad

Jul 29, 2019
So, I've got my ME auto crafting system set up, and it's working fantastically. I recently swapped from an electric furnace to an induction furnace in my auto crafting system, and while it's importing items (ie. iron) and outputting properly (ie. refined iron) it appears to only be using the first of the two slots in the induction furnace. Any ideas on how to get it to utilize both slots?