Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

firebreaker2262

Jul 29, 2019
I know there's a mod that can store infinite items from immibis core called the black hole chest but does anyone know of one that can do that for fluid

Hai_Athan

Jul 29, 2019
Well, how did you add the items? I've had some problems with large itemduct networks inputting into ME interfaces. Otherwise, just break and replace your controller.
Also when i start lauching ftb it said extracting file from native libraries if that is any help

Dreamer1986

Jun 13, 2014
Does the Lamp of Growth work with Mana Pods?

I placed a lamp of growth fueled with 64 Herba and I see no obvious effect...

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Does the Lamp of Growth work with Mana Pods?

I placed a lamp of growth fueled with 64 Herba and I see no obvious effect...

I believe DW20 has made extensive use of them in his bean farms, at least in the last "Let's Play" and the previous Server series (I don't know if they are available in the current 1.7-based server series and I don't think DW has used beans yet).

The one I'm curious to see is if Blood Magic's Rite of the Green Grove works with Mana pods...

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know if the name of the author of a mod is needed if it is listed on the spreadsheet when making the pack info for a modpack?

Stronp

Jul 29, 2019
How can I make gollem pull out the essentia from an alembic and place it in phials? The alchemy core is good for placing the essentia in jars, but I want the golems to pick a phial from a chest, fill the phial, and finally place the filled phial in another chest. I know there's a way, I've seen it somewhere, but I can't figure how to do it >_<

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Do you have any advice on how I can find a Magic Biome faster? I searched for hours and hours today and yesterday, and I didn't manage to find one... I need those mana beans.
Unfortunately you're in the hands of the RNG :(

Look into things that will allow you to explore faster; jetpacks and the like. If you're not adverse to cheating, turn on creative mode and fly around until you find what you're looking for.

I'm not 100% sure, but if you're using Biomes O plenty, you can consider disabling biomes you have no interest in. This will increase the possibility that newly generated chunks will create the biomes you are interested in.

Dreamer1986

Jun 13, 2014
Unfortunately you're in the hands of the RNG :(

Look into things that will allow you to explore faster; jetpacks and the like. If you're not adverse to cheating, turn on creative mode and fly around until you find what you're looking for.

I'm not 100% sure, but if you're using Biomes O plenty, you can consider disabling biomes you have no interest in. This will increase the possibility that newly generated chunks will create the biomes you are interested in.
Thanks for the reply. True, using Jetpacks and Vanilla Maps I finally managed to find a Magic Biome, and I made a Mana Beam Farm back home :)

Reactions: Pyure

Shabazza

Jul 29, 2019
Is there another use for saplings than running a biofuel farm?
I have already plenty of energy, so I don't need biomass. But I also have lots of saplings from my tree farm and no use for them.
Btw, I'm running a slightly modified Direwolf20 mod pack.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Not really many options in that pack. There might be the odd recipe involving a sapling you'd find in the NEI.

They can be "compressed" in other packs, generally involving gregtech, and converted into carbon, dirt, etc.

Narc

Jul 29, 2019
How can I make gollem pull out the essentia from an alembic and place it in phials? The alchemy core is good for placing the essentia in jars, but I want the golems to pick a phial from a chest, fill the phial, and finally place the filled phial in another chest. I know there's a way, I've seen it somewhere, but I can't figure how to do it >_<
The use core might do that, possibly? I've... never really been a fan of golems.

Gmoff01

Jul 29, 2019
Where does one commonly find Project Red marble? I'd like to create a mystcraft age with the appropriate biome/s to quarry it, but it doesnt seem to spawn in extreme hills like it used to for redpower.

Beeze23

Jul 29, 2019
Where does one commonly find Project Red marble? I'd like to create a mystcraft age with the appropriate biome/s to quarry it, but it doesnt seem to spawn in extreme hills like it used to for redpower.

I usually find it in caves close to water.