Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
I cannot seem to solve this, not even using this: http://ythri.github.io/tcresearch/

Here is the picture of me trying to solve it: http://imgur.com/UhL4FHs

I've trashed it and restarted again but i get the exact same research again.
So in the Thaumcraft research cheat sheet you can actually use more connections than the shortest path.

Also this is simple: precantio > aura > precantio > aura > precantio > aura

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Using Monster. And yeah just want it to be a black hole of RF. Like a bottomless Energy cell that doesn't store or output its power.
Tired of setting up MFR laser drills all over :p
You could set up a bunch of vanilla Buildcraft lasers powering some of those fancy laser-powered crafting tables turning sandstone into slabs and back. Each laser uses about 5 MJ/t, so that's 50 RF/t, if I remember correctly... which is not close the the tens of thousands that you can stuff into a laser drill. But, you get a light show, too, which could be a plus.

Hmm... If you use a Terrain Smasher on an energy cell, do you get an empty cell back? That could work... just cycle the cell back into an Autonomous Activator aimed at the same spot.

Reactions: E_DM_B

Narc

Jul 29, 2019
Question:
I know there are creative energy cells etc that produce power endlessly, but are there simple creative blocks that will just drain endless amounts of RF forever? Would be so much more handy for creative reactor testing etc.
I'm sure you got pinged for this already, but I made you a mod. Because it was quicker than trying to find the one I vaguely remembered already existing.

Reactions: rhn

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
^^This is why we don't stay up late writing wiki articles or posting on the forum.
You don't. I do. I stayed up until 8AM last night working on various things related to modded MC, and trolling @AgentTadpole of course.
Man you took it from me that was going to be my job (if I ever got around to it between Phoenixcraft, app development, Atherys, AgS, and testing Running Red :p)
More than one person can maintain a mod.
is there anywhere were I can find the formatting codes?
Hi.

Reactions: RealSketch

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Right, cause you're the Hulk. :p
Oh yes.
nightmares.jpg hulk.png

Reactions: Padfoote