Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

zorn

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone ever seen a world generation error wheree the chunks are just missing and the hole goes right through bedrock to the void below? lines up perfectly with chunk borders. This is a newly generated (a few hours ago) world on DW20 1.5. Thinking we should just delete the world and regenerate one?

StudNicholas

Jul 29, 2019
does anyone no why i cant breed a sinister bee i have tried using a mutator in an alveary like 50 times and it wont work

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
does anyone no why i cant breed a sinister bee i have tried using a mutator in an alveary like 50 times and it wont work
The entire Infernal branch(sinister, fiendish and demonic) has to be bread in the nether. This is easiest done by using a modest queen, since it can function in the nether.

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
What is the purpose of the various Primary branch bees? What does the tinted honey they produce do? From the name it kinda seems like I should be able to create dyes at some point in the process but I have been unsuccessful so far.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
What is the purpose of the various Primary branch bees? What does the tinted honey they produce do? From the name it kinda seems like I should be able to create dyes at some point in the process but I have been unsuccessful so far.
Primary, secondary and tertiary branch make produce liquid dyes yeah. You could then add the liquid dye to a bottle or bucket etc and use it in the place of normal dyes in crafting recipes.

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone ever seen a world generation error wheree the chunks are just missing and the hole goes right through bedrock to the void below? lines up perfectly with chunk borders. This is a newly generated (a few hours ago) world on DW20 1.5. Thinking we should just delete the world and regenerate one?
This happens relatively frequently, actually. The chunks aren't actually gone, just kinda messed up at the moment. Reloading the chunk either by logging out/back in or going far enough away for the chunk to unload (assuming it's not chunkloaded) fixes it.

Reactions: zorn

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019

tinted honey also gives 2x the amount a regular honey drop does if you squeeze them iirc

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
I've been pumping Fruit juice (squeezed from apples in a forestry squeezer) and pumping it into a fermenter. However, even with fertilizer, and a full tank of juice, I get the "no recipes" message, and no biofuel is created. Any idea why I'd be seeing that? I'm sure I'm missing something elementary, so any help would be appreciated.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
I've been pumping Fruit juice (squeezed from apples in a forestry squeezer) and pumping it into a fermenter. However, even with fertilizer, and a full tank of juice, I get the "no recipes" message, and no biofuel is created. Any idea why I'd be seeing that? I'm sure I'm missing something elementary, so any help would be appreciated.

Are you making sure to add saplings/reeds/whatever to the Fermenter as well? Fruit Juice just acts as a superior replacement for water. It doesn't take the place of whatever plant matter you're fermenting.

Reactions: rhn

HuelerMage

Jul 29, 2019
I can't get the impregnated casing.
Am i doing something wrong?
2hx8v7p.png