Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks@adonis0 and Siro

New question: when looking at a MAC crafting monitor it sometimes say LP - anyone know what LP means?

I'm not entirely sure what LP means, but I do know that it happens whenever the number of items I request for crafting in the stack is very large. I think about over two stacks does it.

So, perhaps it means Lots to Process....?

zorn

Jul 29, 2019
"It" says? That's about as useful as telling us to call you without mentioning your number :p Screenshot please?

I get so used to everyone knowing all these little details, that I just expected everyone to know this but me lol.

HkQgqe5.png

ViruzzzDK

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to grow the large versions of the coloured glowshrooms from the small ones? (from the Natura mod)
I have tried on just about any kind of material I can find, soulsand, mycelium, grass, dirt, underground, tainted soil with a hoe of growth, it doesn't seem to do anything.

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks@adonis0 and Siro

New question: when looking at a MAC crafting monitor it sometimes say LP - anyone know what LP means?

Check your ME controller, it might mean Low Power; as in there's enough to display this and otherwise run the system but not enough to jump up to craft something. Just guessing here though.

zorn

Jul 29, 2019
Thats what I thought at first, but the Controller stays right at a full energy bar, and i have an MFSU stepped down to MV, and another MFE both connected to it, it only requires 200 energy units, so thats like 100 EU/t, i have far more than that available to it. Just the mfsu is giving it 512 eu/t, in 128 eu packets though. The MFE is my backup, if my main power goes dry.

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
Thats what I thought at first, but the Controller stays right at a full energy bar, and i have an MFSU stepped down to MV, and another MFE both connected to it, it only requires 200 energy units, so thats like 100 EU/t, i have far more than that available to it. Just the mfsu is giving it 512 eu/t, in 128 eu packets though. The MFE is my backup, if my main power goes dry.

Welp, I just googled it and the mod author on the minecraft forums said, "Its a bug with crafting, where it goofs up the display." Sometimes it really is that simple. Ha

Hydra

Jul 29, 2019
Yes and if you are playing on a 1.5.2 world you can use the precise export bus to also trigger crafting of the frame.

What you can also do is have one precise export bus pointing to a chest setting it to craft-only and always-on, and then a storage bus on that chest. That way you always have a supply of frames and can get away with using cheaper basic export busses. It's what I do for my latest build. Also saves some time because you don't have to cycle every bus for every frame through the different options.

ddejong

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.5.2 - 1.6, How is everyone auto-inputting impregnated frames into alveary frame housings? I used RedPower Filter and pneumatic tubes in 1.4.7. Ppl using Factorization Routers with furnaces in between alvearies? Any other suggestions?

My cheap approach: Toss a bunch of frames in a barrel. Below the barrel is a wooden pipe with an autarchic gate set to pull when the pipe is empty (to slow the rate at which it pulls them out). It then runs through a series of pipes looping around the alvearies, with insertion pipes when passing by the frame housing blocks, sandstone pipes as necessary to avoid connecting to the main inventory, and the occasional gold pipe to keep things fast so that there's less frames in the pipes and more in the barrel. Depending on the layout of the alvearies, it might just loop around back to the top of the barrel, or I might have an item tesseract at the end to teleport the unused frames directly back into the barrel. Assuming you have at least two gold pipes immediately after the wooden and enough of them between alvearies, there should only be a few frames actually moving through the pipes at any given time. The barrel gives you a nice easy to read count of how many you still have left so you know when you need to replenish.

Reactions: loboca

unspunreality

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help me make sense of this error.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 9/5/13 6:49 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.RuntimeException: Tried to recreate an item id (31743 / shifted:31999) for an item which already exists as twilightforest.item.ItemTF@6fb21033. Check your config and resolve the conflict.
at forestry.core.config.Config.getOrCreateItemIdProperty(Config.java:387)
at forestry.plugins.PluginCore.registerCrates(PluginCore.java:474)
at forestry.plugins.NativePlugin.doInit(NativePlugin.java:26)
at forestry.plugins.PluginCore.doInit(PluginCore.java:152)
at forestry.core.ForestryCore.postInit(ForestryCore.java:140)
at forestry.core.ForestryClient.postInit(ForestryClient.java:25)
at forestry.Forestry.postInit(Forestry.java:65)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:540)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:194)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:174)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:105)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:701)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:231)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:507)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:804)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at forestry.core.config.Config.getOrCreateItemIdProperty(Config.java:387)
at forestry.plugins.PluginCore.registerCrates(PluginCore.java:474)
at forestry.plugins.NativePlugin.doInit(NativePlugin.java:26)
at forestry.plugins.PluginCore.doInit(PluginCore.java:152)
at forestry.core.ForestryCore.postInit(ForestryCore.java:140)
at forestry.core.ForestryClient.postInit(ForestryClient.java:25)
at forestry.Forestry.postInit(Forestry.java:65)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:540)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:194)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:174)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:105)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:701)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:231)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:507)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:804)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.2
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_17, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 195019648 bytes (185 MB) / 529203200 bytes (504 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.04 FML v6.2.60.852 Minecraft Forge 9.10.1.852 58 mods loaded, 58 mods active
mcp{8.04} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
FML{6.2.60.852} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.10.1.852.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Forge{9.10.1.852} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.10.1.852.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv13.b} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.5} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ImmibisMicroblocks{56.0.4} [Immibis's Microblocks] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.3} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mod_bspkrsCore{v3.03(1.6.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.6.2]bspkrsCorev3.03.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
DamageIndicatorsMod{2.9.0.0} [Damage Indicators] (1.6.2 DamageIndicators v2.9.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
cfm{2.9.2} [§bMrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] ([Forge]FurnitureModv2.9.2(FULL).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
IC2{2.0.140-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_2.0.140-experimental.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
AdvancedMachines{5.1.8} [IC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines_1.6.2_experimental.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
AppliedEnergistics{rv13.b} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv13-b-mc162.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Backpack{1.18.17} [Backpack] (backpack-1.18.17-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
barrels{3.0} [The Barrels Mod] (Barrels 3.0-1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BiblioCraft{1.4.1} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.4.1].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Natura{2.1.7} [Natura] (Natura_1.6.2_2.1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BiomesOPlenty{0.6.2} [Biomes O' Plenty] (Biomes-O-Plenty-0.6.2-1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Core{4.0.2} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-4.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Builders{4.0.2} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-4.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Energy{4.0.2} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-4.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Factory{4.0.2} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-4.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Transport{4.0.2} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-4.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Silicon{4.0.2} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-4.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ChickenChunks{1.3.3.2} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ComputerCraft{1.56} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.56.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CCTurtle{1.56} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.56.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Forestry{2.3.0.1} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Errored
Railcraft{8.0.1.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.6.2-8.0.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
diamondbuckets{0.98d} [Diamond Buckets] (diamondbuckets_v0.98d.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
DungeonPack{1.6.2 v2} [DungeonPack] (DungeonPack 1.6.2 v2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
EnderStorage{1.4.3.3} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
extracells{1.3.9} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-universal-1.3.9 (1.6.2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
iChunUtil{2.1.0} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil2.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
GraviGun{2.0.0} [GraviGun] (GravityGun2.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ImmibisCore{56.0.4} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-56.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
IronChest{5.3.21.553} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.2-5.3.21.553.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
KeithyUtils{1.2} [Keithy Utils] (KeithyUtils_1.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
LiquidXP{56.0.2} [Liquid XP] (liquid-xp-56.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mod_MableXL{0.2.5 Beta} [mod_MableXL] (MarbleXL 0.2.5 Beta for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Metallurgy3Core{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Core] (Metallurgy_3.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Metallurgy3Base{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Base] (Metallurgy_3.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Metallurgy3Machines{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Machines] (Metallurgy_3.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Metallurgy3Vanilla{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Vanilla] (Metallurgy_3.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Mystcraft{0.10.6.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.6.2-0.10.6.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Natura|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [Natura compat: MFR] (Natura_1.6.2_2.1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
PortalGun{2.0.1} [PortalGun] (PortalGun2.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
rancraftpenguins{1.6.2n} [Rancraft Penguins] (RancraftPengForge_v162n.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
RedLogic{56.1.0} [RedLogic] (redlogic-56.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Skorpio's NotOnlyMoreOres Mod{2.6} [Skorpio's NotOnlyMoreOres Mod] (Skorpios NotOnlyMoreOres Mod 1.6.2 v2.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TConstruct{1.6.2_1.4.3} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_1.6.2_1.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TConstruct|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [TConstruct Compat: MFR] (TConstruct_1.6.2_1.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TF2Teleporter{1.6.2} [TF2 Teleporter] (TF2_Teleporter_1.6.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Translocator{1.1.0.8} [Translocator] (Translocator 1.1.0.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TwilightForest{1.19.0} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.19.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
UndergroundBiomes{0.4.2a} [Underground Biomes] (UndergroundBiomes 1.6.x - 0.4.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [Zan's Minimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Launched Version: 1.6.2-Forge9.10.1.852
LWJGL: 2.9.0
OpenGL: GeForce GTX 570/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Pack: Default
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Seems like it may be an idconflict.. maybe? But Ive never seen an error like this. For 1.6.2.

CheatingChicken

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick Question about the Saguaro Cacti Natura adds:
can you grow them just like vanilla cacti? put a piece of it on sand and wait?

Ainvar

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'm stuck trying to breed a cobalt bee.
I have an infernal queen and an imperial drone. I set up to apiaries with a block of cobalt underneath, one in the nether and one in a normal biome. The reason is when the queen is infernal I have to put it in the nether and when the queen is imperial I have to put it in the normal biome. I ran through a couple of generations trying to get a mutation and nothing happened. That's ok, I expect it to take a little while. Then I end up with an infernal queen that has lost the nocturnal trait due to the crossbreeding with imperial. The problem is, she won't be happy anywhere but in the nether (I tried a desert biome) but she won't work because it's not daytime. So I'm stuck, because I can't get her to go through a life cycle. Ideas?

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick Question about the Saguaro Cacti Natura adds:
can you grow them just like vanilla cacti? put a piece of it on sand and wait?
I have found that that does work for the most part for me. But I think they only grow / produce fruit after a rain storm. Sometimes they just stay one block high, but will still produce a fruit.[DOUBLEPOST=1378501385][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have an infernal queen and an imperial drone. I set up to apiaries with a block of cobalt underneath, one in the nether and one in a normal biome. The reason is when the queen is infernal I have to put it in the nether and when the queen is imperial I have to put it in the normal biome. I ran through a couple of generations trying to get a mutation and nothing happened. That's ok, I expect it to take a little while. Then I end up with an infernal queen that has lost the nocturnal trait due to the crossbreeding with imperial. The problem is, she won't be happy anywhere but in the nether (I tried a desert biome) but she won't work because it's not daytime. So I'm stuck, because I can't get her to go through a life cycle. Ideas?
Have you tried inoculating the bee with a serum of your desired trait? Be sure yo inoculate a princess and a drone. If you inoculate a queen, the resulting princess and drone may not have that trait pure after the queen dies off.

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
adv. genetics is your friend. toss rocky bees into the analyzer till you get nocturnal serum, stick that on a drone/princess pair. (doing on the queen only affects her current cycle)

Ainvar

Jul 29, 2019
adv. genetics is your friend. toss rocky bees into the analyzer till you get nocturnal serum, stick that on a drone/princess pair. (doing on the queen only affects her current cycle)

Thank you to both of your quick replies. I've never messed with the whole genetics thing. Maybe it's time... Or maybe I don't really need a cobalt bee. :)
So there isn't a good way to do it by just manual breeding? I managed to get my ardite bee going that way...

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you to both of your quick replies. I've never messed with the whole genetics thing. Maybe it's time... Or maybe I don't really need a cobalt bee. :)
So there isn't a good way to do it by just manual breeding? I managed to get my ardite bee going that way...
Sure you need a cobalt bee! But ya, the genetics / serum infrastructure is pretty complicated, but easy once you get the hang of it. Just recommend you can generate a few HP boilers (or 5-6 Redstone Energy Cells) worth of MJ to power all the machines. They are definitely power hungry. Give it a shot.

Siro

Jul 29, 2019

A block of cobalt or a block of cobalt ore? The difference matters.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
While At home I play minecraft with internet. I play on a server with my sons. During the day I can play at times while at work, but I don't have internet. I tried today to copy my map to single player and play offline, but it starts me at spawn with none of my items. Is there a way to link my online account to my offline account?