Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

leosky

Jul 29, 2019
But if you're at a point where you need that, you should have all the infrastructure needed to support it.
Realizing the Dimensions can be done over time at lower RF/t if you don't have the output to max it, just make sure you have enough to keep it running once realized.
yeah and my point is that, I wanna get to that point, and wanted to know which late game energy options are good

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
ok so let's talk about moon stones. It's an item apparently required to make the ineffable glass. I have yet to find one. It's kind of frustrating. I have heard it's a rare spawn but how do we find it? Also... sky block? Seems to have been overlooked? Suggestions?

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
ok so let's talk about moon stones. It's an item apparently required to make the ineffable glass. I have yet to find one. It's kind of frustrating. I have heard it's a rare spawn but how do we find it? Also... sky block? Seems to have been overlooked? Suggestions?

Super rare (at least in my DW20 1.10 world) I've mined a lot (manual with hammer from TiCo) and have found 2...... When I say I've mined a lot, I've cleared out a 9x9 chunk area under my "hut" from 2 blocks under the surface to bedrock

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
DW20 1.10 pack, recent release

Pressing F9 isn't bringing up the chunk border visualization... I've checked keybinds and don't see one for this... what is the key to bring up the chunk border displays?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
DW20 1.10 pack, recent release

Pressing F9 isn't bringing up the chunk border visualization... I've checked keybinds and don't see one for this... what is the key to bring up the chunk border displays?
The F9 chunk borders were added by NEI. DW20 uses JEI which afaik doesnt have this feature.

But I believe that vanilla MC adds a similar thing in 1.10. Try F3+G

Reactions: Cptqrk

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
The F9 chunk borders were added by NEI. DW20 uses JEI which afaik doesnt have this feature.

But I believe that vanilla MC adds a similar thing in 1.10. Try F3+G

F3+G is it! Thanks rhn!

M

Mickeyjay88

Can anyone link a tutorial for a code door with open computers or any tutorial for another mod I can use on hermit pack for the same function?

K

kenjiro244

Question
In the current DW20 Pack for MC 1.10 is option for detect item that just drop from create. Or it is other way to automation create pure crystal on applied energestic 2?

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
I still have yet to find the command that toggles this. If you have it handy and feel like sharing, I'd be much obliged.

You could make a team with everyone on the server, then use that team to chunkload the miner
randomly found it,it basically allows fake players to modify stuff in claimed chunk(in case u did not find it by now) /ftb team config ftbu.fake_players true

Reactions: Inaeo

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Question
In the current DW20 Pack for MC 1.10 is option for detect item that just drop from create. Or it is other way to automation create pure crystal on applied energestic 2?

Something like this should still work in 1.10, since it's based completely on AE2. Doublecheck specific recipes, but the concept shouldn't take too much tweaking.

signupsucks

Jul 29, 2019
Magical Crops (1.7.10), NEI shows that they can be planted on various non-soil blocks (like iron block, diamond block, etc). Does this make a difference in their growth at all?

Currently my farms are set up with Agricraft sprinkler over Reliquary Lilypads of Fertility, so the per-tick growth rate is well accelerated and I don't really need too much more in that regard (I could just use more sprinklers, pads, and agricarnations if I really need them to grow faster). I'm just curious if the soil used to plant seeds makes a difference (maybe in output rather than growth rate?).

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Magical Crops (1.7.10), NEI shows that they can be planted on various non-soil blocks (like iron block, diamond block, etc). Does this make a difference in their growth at all?

Currently my farms are set up with Agricraft sprinkler over Reliquary Lilypads of Fertility, so the per-tick growth rate is well accelerated and I don't really need too much more in that regard (I could just use more sprinklers, pads, and agricarnations if I really need them to grow faster). I'm just curious if the soil used to plant seeds makes a difference (maybe in output rather than growth rate?).

I've never seen Magic Crops call for anything outside the norms, but AgriCraft has options growing resources (depending on configs). The AgriCraft crops need a block of matching ore under the soil in order to grow. Maybe that's what you're seeing in NEI?

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015

ive never heard of the soil a plant is planted changing the # of the output per harvest besides if the plant can grow or not , i have heard of soil increasing how fast the crop grows .

my guess is someone has tweaked growth requirements ,magical crops can be grown as agricraft crops, ive seen it several times . the fact nei is suggesting metal/gem blocks of a resource for the growing of magical crops is not a default thing.

L

Lanittaja47

Hi! You know in the middle of the top side of the screen there is a nice little info bar in FTB Infinity Lite (for 1.10.2) that tells you what block are you looking at. I had it in v.1.0.1, but when I updated to 1.3.3 it was gone. How I can get it back?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Hi! You know in the middle of the top side of the screen there is a nice little info bar in FTB Infinity Lite (for 1.10.2) that tells you what block are you looking at. I had it in v.1.0.1, but when I updated to 1.3.3 it was gone. How I can get it back?
That's probably WAILA. There's a hotkey for you to configure it...usually zero I think? That hotkey itself can be configured in your key configuration.

L

Lanittaja47

That's probably WAILA. There's a hotkey for you to configure it...usually zero I think? That hotkey itself can be configured in your key configuration.
WAILA is not part of the FTB Infinity Lite, but after some research and trial and error I reinstalled v.1.3.3 and the cause turned out to be The One Probe, where I had disabled the thing instead of enabling it.

Reactions: Pyure

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
anyone have a good layout for XU2 watermills to get the max power from them in a 1 chunk footprint?

zBob

Jul 29, 2019
anyone have a good layout for XU2 watermills to get the max power from them in a 1 chunk footprint?

A diamond is a simple setup for 8 water mills to generate you 128 GP, it fits into a 9 x 9 so you can off set a second one on the same Y level if you want or just build another one 3 blocks above or below. Remember its only horizon flowing water that will power a mill so you can't stack them directly on top of each other vertically.

x = Any block
S = water Source block
f = Flowing water
M = water Mill

x x x x S x x x x
x x x x f x x x x
x x S f M f S x x
x x f M f M f x x
S f M f S f M f S
x x f M f M f x x
x x S f M f S x x
x x x x f x x x x
x x x x S x x x x

Linda Hartlen

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft 1.7.10. Is there a way to move blood from one altar to another in Blood Magic that doesn't use pipes or similar? I only have magic mods to play with and I can't find anything within Blood Magic itself, and seriously dont want to put the Well of Suffering thingie over my altar as it would totally ruin the look I been going for. So had planned to build a second altar and hide it away but .. yeah.. I know you can do it with pipes and stuff but i dont have access to that.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Minecraft 1.7.10. Is there a way to move blood from one altar to another in Blood Magic that doesn't use pipes or similar? I only have magic mods to play with and I can't find anything within Blood Magic itself, and seriously dont want to put the Well of Suffering thingie over my altar as it would totally ruin the look I been going for. So had planned to build a second altar and hide it away but .. yeah.. I know you can do it with pipes and stuff but i dont have access to that.
its been a while since I've played with BM but I'm pretty sure there's a rune for this. Its just godawful slow (a single rune is anyway)

I seem to recall using this when I made a RFTools Blood dimension and wanted to cheese the blood in that way.

http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Rune_of_Dislocation is probably the rune I'm thinking, although the wiki suggests that this "improves" the transfer rate rather than permits transfer. My info here may be bad.

Failure to read inquiry properly.