Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Interface terminal is the closest I can think of. It gives you access to every interface on the system as I recall

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Yes, but just be dropping the patterns into the system just doesn't work. They stay in the system and don't go into the interfaces.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Yes, but just be dropping the patterns into the system just doesn't work. They stay in the system and don't go into the interfaces.
He doesn't mean a "ME Terminal", but a "ME Interface Terminal". This is basically a shortcut to every single ME Interface in the network, allowing you to easily place your patterns into them from where ever(usually from where you have your "ME Pattern Interface").

stry67

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, am currently playing Infinity Evolved and having a blast. Can I get some names for some light-generating blocks to use as light sources in my base? I am currently using the blaze-rod lamps but would like more options please.

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
The lumar lamps from project red. Inverted ones need a red stone signal to turn off. Lights from ender io. Novel but still useful red stone lamps from vanilla. Lumium lamps and glow stone illuminators from te

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Also, one of my personal favorites is carpenters blocks. You can shift click glowstone dust into them and they become a light source. Then you can also click in your favorite decorative block and you have a light that is totally hidden. Works great in floors.

N

Neitherine

Edit: ok i found the problem with the big altar drop, a forestry farm with agricraft trees was the reason for the fluctuations. Im an idiot, didnt even realise forestry trees were so compatible with witchery

My witches altar max power keeps randomly decreasing, just before it had over 9k power and then i went and got a player head, came back 2 mins later and it was on 7.8k(give or take a few 100) altar power, removing the wither skull and putting the player head on jumped it back up to slightly more than i had when i left (about 9.3k) or something at most i may have destroyed one or two blocks of grass but no other major changes. ANyone have any idea why? i also just sat there and watched it decrease from 10,220 to 10,172 and then 10,150ish with nothing happening but me clicking on the altar.

Last edited:

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Edit: ok i found the problem with the big altar drop, a forestry farm with agricraft trees was the reason for the fluctuations. Im an idiot, didnt even realise forestry trees were so compatible with witchery
http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Altar_(Witchery)

Just manually populate the area with stuff from that list. There is a cap for every kind, so you can make it not care about your tree farms.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Hi, am currently playing Infinity Evolved and having a blast. Can I get some names for some light-generating blocks to use as light sources in my base? I am currently using the blaze-rod lamps but would like more options please.
1. if u paint glowstone blocks in the ender io painter the result has the light emission of glowstone but looks like what u painted it as ,
2. then theres the arcane lamp this lovely magical flood light illuminates a large area even if it does not have line of sight with said area as long as its within its radius ,
3. one of the more covert light sources but still glowstone lvl light comes from a sigil of the blood lamp , when you right click on a block the sigil will spawn a little faintly visible ball of light on where u clicked
4. glowstone nooks,cut up a block of glowstone with the microparts saw several times and the result is each little piece is a glowstone lvl light

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
4. glowstone nooks,cut up a block of glowstone with the microparts saw several times and the result is each little piece is a glowstone lvl light

I'm fond of using Glowstone Strips over Nooks. Placed around a room's wall/ceiling corner, it looks like crown moulding used in traditional architecture, while providing nice, balanced lighting inside the room.

Fedex_worker

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone unable to properly use the forestry backpacks in FTB Infinity? I have made both the miner's and forester's versions and they are supposed to auto-pick up and hold ores and tree related stuff, respectively. The miner's one doesn't seem to be able to hold anything (from vanilla or other mods), and the forester's one did hold some random flowers and seeds but was unable to hold logs like it is supposed to. Anyone know the issue?

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone unable to properly use the forestry backpacks in FTB Infinity? I have made both the miner's and forester's versions and they are supposed to auto-pick up and hold ores and tree related stuff, respectively. The miner's one doesn't seem to be able to hold anything (from vanilla or other mods), and the forester's one did hold some random flowers and seeds but was unable to hold logs like it is supposed to. Anyone know the issue?

I've seen this issue pop up before. I solved it by deleting my Forestry configs and letting it generate a new one. This was on a custom pack, so be mindful of any config changes your pack may have done before you try it. As always, BACKUP before doing anything.

V

vodamark

I have a Wireless Universal Terminal (from Extra Cells 2, Infinity Skyblock modpack) with Item & Fluid terminals installed. For items it works as is should. But I can't figure out how to see fluids in this terminal. On a standard fluid terminal I see them fine. Any help would be appreciated.

V

vodamark

Yes it is, thanks! The only other downside I see is that it doesn't tell you the new mode while switching. The only way to figure it out is by hovering over it with the mouse pointer and reading the tooltip. Or opening the terminal and seeing storage contents.

Reactions: Everlasting2
V

Vakturion

In FTB Infinity Evolved there are graves when you die. How long do these graves last?

Inferius77

Jun 15, 2015
Simple question. Assuming I'm not supposed to use the old launcher anymore, how to I download a modpacks's server files, so I can host one for my friends?

In particular, I'm going to host infinity 2.5. For now I'm going to use the old launcher to get the server, but I'm looking for the new official way.