Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Flip a drain around and plug a pipe into it. The rest is easy.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
is there any way to completely automate the deco-table from decocraft (the table u use to make all the decor stuff after a certain version )? including putting the raw material automatically into the resource pool (why do i ask this? hqm quest is the simple answer )

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
is there any way to completely automate the deco-table from decocraft (the table u use to make all the decor stuff after a certain version )? including putting the raw material automatically into the resource pool (why do i ask this? hqm quest is the simple answer )
While I'm not familar with deco craft, is it possible that there's a hint about it in the hqm book?

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Just encountered a strange thing in Regrowth (8.4). I have Jabba barrels with crops and some I have Auto Assemblers attached creating the ores etc. I decided to see if AE recognizes the Assemblers as storage units - so I tried placing a storage bus on the bottom of one - it was full of Rutile ore ... it simply disappeared. The storage bus stayed in place but the assembler and the contents ... gone...vanished ....deleted.

So I don't know if the AE is supposed to work with the assemblers but it is a little too expensive to try again.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
While I'm not familar with deco craft, is it possible that there's a hint about it in the hqm book?
(literally the table is only 1 of 2 normal uses in crafting that the crafting clay has and the other one yields vanilla clay ) making the items in a "small" amount i know how to do but the problem is the book wants them in enormous amounts so that is why i want to know if there any way to automatically do production of them

Last edited:

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Just encountered a strange thing in Regrowth (8.4). I have Jabba barrels with crops and some I have Auto Assemblers attached creating the ores etc. I decided to see if AE recognizes the Assemblers as storage units - so I tried placing a storage bus on the bottom of one - it was full of Rutile ore ... it simply disappeared. The storage bus stayed in place but the assembler and the contents ... gone...vanished ....deleted.

So I don't know if the AE is supposed to work with the assemblers but it is a little too expensive to try again.

It sounds to me as if you need to contact the author of the Regrowth pack on FTB either by posting in the thread for the pack, or via private message, and file a bug report. You may also want to contact the mod developers for both AE2 and Auto Assemblers and file a bug report about this unintended behavior so that they can fix it. The best place to file a bug report is on the developer's preferred bug reporting system, although I reckon if you were to the point about it, that you could also send the bug reports via a private message or other contact method. Developers may, however, use a particular bug tracking system for their mods and would likely prefer you filed a report via that system so that they can log it for internal tracking purposes.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Anyone else notice the "ores only produce one dust in the crusher" in the latest immersive engineering update?

Sent from my Barrel of Fun using Tapatalk

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Also, in infinity evolved expert mode, you need the infinity bee to get some gendustry machine components. Any guides on that? (Or correct me if I'm wrong)

LeQwasd

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
On Regrowth modpack - I am running this setup
- MAX size forestry treefarm
- MAX size high pressure boiler (3x3x4 of builertanks)
- 6 active industrial steam engines

Im gather sapplings and apples to make ethanol. Sapplings are going through 3 squeezers, sapplings and fruit juice are going through 1 fermenter, and produced ethanol is going through 3 refineries.

In result, I am losing ethanol over time - the farm cannot produce it enough. My question is - can this system ever work with net+ ethanol? I am not sure - does more steam engines would eat up more ethanol? fuel? I read somewhere, i think, that this steam builer is producing steam at a fixed rate.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Hello,

Im gather sapplings and apples to make ethanol. Sapplings are going through 3 squeezers, sapplings and fruit juice are going through 1 fermenter, and produced ethanol is going through 3 refineries.

In result, I am losing ethanol over time - the farm cannot produce it enough. My question is - can this system ever work with net+ ethanol? I am not sure - does more steam engines would eat up more ethanol? fuel? I read somewhere, i think, that this steam builer is producing steam at a fixed rate.

Get into the tree breeding. I'm not sure of the details but you want to increase the sapling drop rate as well as their "sappyness?" That will produce more juice from each sapling.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Hello,

If you using oak trees, than this isn't going to be sustainable. You really need to get into tree breeding to get an ideal tree for ethanol production, and even then you'll want a hybrid tree. (A good starting place is a blue mahoe, it's saplings are really sappy, but it grows pretty slowly, and doesn't give a huge amount of saplings, try crossbreeding it with a balsa for more saplings per tree, or an (apple) oak for faster growing and some apples.

Usually I find if I crossbreed blue mahoe with balsa, and then purify the traits I want (Plenty of sappy saplings) then crossbreed with a apple oak to get a tree that also has fast growth and grows apples, then that's usually enough for a decent ethanol production tree. If you want to go all out with it, bear in mind that the more trees you crossbreed into your hybrid the longer it takes to purify your stats. The absolute ideal for it would be a tree that grows lemons (they give somewhat more juice than apples), drops plenty of saplings (Saplings), the saplings are very sappy in themselves (Sappiness), grows quickly (Growth iirc), has plenty of leaves (the more the better as sapling (and fruit) drop chance is per leaf, although the blue mahoe itself isn't too bad for this), and also drops plenty of Fruit. You'll definatly want a treealyser for this rather than the block analyser.

Reactions: Everlasting2

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
When it comes to Agricraft, all the videos I see online have people using bonemeal on cross crops to speed up the cross breeding process. Was this feature removed? Doesn't seem to work on Infinity Evolved (non-expert mode)

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
When it comes to Agricraft, all the videos I see online have people using bonemeal on cross crops to speed up the cross breeding process. Was this feature removed? Doesn't seem to work on Infinity Evolved (non-expert mode)
I don't know about bonemeal, but an Extra Utilities watering can does wonders for speeding up your crops. Blood Magic's Sigil and Ritual of the Green Grove work, too, as does Botania's Agricarnation, but none are as easy to focus on the particular crops you want to grow or breed as a watering can.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
I don't know about bonemeal, but an Extra Utilities watering can does wonders for speeding up your crops. Blood Magic's Sigil and Ritual of the Green Grove work, too, as does Botania's Agricarnation, but none are as easy to focus on the particular crops you want to grow or breed as a watering can.

So I made a watering can, do you have to use a certain machine to fill it? Right clicking on a water source doesn't seem to work... (Sorry, this is actually the first time I've gotten into Agricraft so it's all new to me LOL)

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
So I made a watering can, do you have to use a certain machine to fill it? Right clicking on a water source doesn't seem to work... (Sorry, this is actually the first time I've gotten into Agricraft so it's all new to me LOL)
Right clicking on a water source block doesn't fill it?