Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
In Infinity Evolved, is there anything that can break Bedrock? I have several pieces jutting out of flat Bedrock and I want to level it.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Do you know if the Pech spawn on Cursed Earth?
They do (in a magical biome ofc), and pech do have drops, depending on type of pech. The most notable drop I can think of is from the pech mage, an iron capped wooden wand with some amount of vis in it and a pech's curse focus on top. Foragers mostly drop mana beans, and I think all of them can drop knowledge fragments. I agree that trading is likely more lucrative if you can manage it, as they don't always drop anything (except maybe anything they've picked up.)

(I tend to live in a magical forest, so my cursed earth spawners are generally finding both pech and wisps. I didn't realise pechs spawned on them for a while until I found a iron capped wooden wand with a pech's curse focus on it in my storage system.)

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
In Infinity Evolved, is there anything that can break Bedrock? I have several pieces jutting out of flat Bedrock and I want to level it.
Pretty goddamn endgame, but the answer is yes: Awakened Ichorium Pickaxe. It also creates a portal to a Bedrck Diemnsnion where all that exists is Stone and huge ore veins. Have fun.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
I have the latest version of Infinity Evolved and every once in a while in the upper right corner, text would flash saying "Wilderneaa" or "Spawn Area". What is this?

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I have the latest version of Infinity Evolved and every once in a while in the upper right corner, text would flash saying "Wilderneaa" or "Spawn Area". What is this?
It's the chunk claiming system that ftb utilities implements.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
In Direwolf20, what is the best armor that doesn't break?
Don't know what is "best" but I played DW20 1.7.10 with ender armor with Protection IV on all and feather fall on boots and it was - good enough.
I also had a scepter with fully upgraded shock so even the Gaia 2 was an easy win

lavaheart626

Jul 29, 2019
where would I say what I think is kinda a tiny balance issue on the infinity hardmode forumwise?

(you can make darksteel tools really early on since they don't even require the smeltery and with dark steel being a relatively common dungeon loot... since it's so strong and has such a high mining level... I think it should require the smeltery and melt only at a higher than lava temperature to properly gate it :) like if you used Pyrotheum or something)

edit: also it takes two sacks of ink I think I usually do bottle of water in upper left corner with a ink sack below it and a ink sack to the right.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
where would I say what I think is kinda a tiny balance issue on the infinity hardmode forumwise?

(you can make darksteel tools really early on since they don't even require the smeltery and with dark steel being a relatively common dungeon loot... since it's so strong and has such a high mining level... I think it should require the smeltery and melt only at a higher than lava temperature to properly gate it :) like if you used Pyrotheum or something)

edit: also it takes two sacks of ink I think I usually do bottle of water in upper left corner with a ink sack below it and a ink sack to the right.
Not the best place for this, but I do agree. Even just requiring a smeltery would be okay.

lavaheart626

Jul 29, 2019
Not the best place for this, but I do agree. Even just requiring a smeltery would be okay.

hehe true true even a smeltery would be nice.. although with the huge witchery villages getting a smeltery is as easy as stealing most of it from villagers XD

I honestly had a smeltery together before I even stepped foot in a cave...

Reactions: erindalc

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Microblock compatible pipes in infinity? I think I've checked everything and only project red worked.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I was specifically looking for microblocks compatibility, or to be more precise I was looking for funky locomotion compatibility. Apparently they are compatible with ducts though, so rather it becomes is there anything other then thermal dynamics and project red in infinity you can use to send pipes through frame blocks?