Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
I tried spawning them in, but got another flower instead? How can the be cheated in? Want them for a creative world.

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
I tried spawning them in, but got another flower instead? How can the be cheated in? Want them for a creative world.
Did you use a slash command, or did you try taking it from the NEI or the creative menu? I'ma gonna fire up Infinityand see if I can get me one. But, if you're getting them to have infinite passive genertaion, consider editing the botania config file and making it so that passive flowers do not wither.

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
Try using the search from the creative cheat menu, rather than NEI. I tried doing it on my Infinity creative world, but apparentely my version is one behind the update that introduced the Primus Loci, so I can't. Firing up Regrowth, as that modpack has the proper version of Botania.

Edit: nope. Can't seem to cheat them in...

Last edited:

Marker248

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering how can I turn off the backup included with the Infinity Evolved pack? I already have a backup solution in place with Mcmyadmin. I've disabled the aroma1997 one but it's obviously not the one i need to turn off.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I was wondering how can I turn off the backup included with the Infinity Evolved pack? I already have a backup solution in place with Mcmyadmin. I've disabled the aroma1997 one but it's obviously not the one i need to turn off.
It's configurable, look in the config file.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

LuisAdeur

Jul 29, 2019
anyone has any idea on how to disable the oredict for refined iron ingot IC2 , everytime i smelt steeldust i get refined iron ingot
i used minetweaker with the following line:
<ore:ingotSteel>.remove(<IC2:itemIngot:3>);
and it didn't work , i don't want refined iron ingot and no don't give me the option of taking IC2 out of the modpack because i won't

Syrinori

Jul 29, 2019
anyone has any idea on how to disable the oredict for refined iron ingot IC2 , everytime i smelt steeldust i get refined iron ingot
i used minetweaker with the following line:
<ore:ingotSteel>.remove(<IC2:itemIngot:3>);
and it didn't work , i don't want refined iron ingot and no don't give me the option of taking IC2 out of the modpack because i won't
Why dont you just use something that converts between oredicts to turn it into steel? Lexicon, or barrels, or drawers, and I think mfr has a block too.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Did you try to smelt the steel dust in a blast furnace? That's what gives you steel bar instead of the refined ones.

Conznes

Jul 29, 2019
It's configurable, look in the config file.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

The mod that does the backup is called FTB Utilities, and I personally found the config Very hard to find, so let me add that it's in "ftbu" in the "local" folder ( not "config" folder). I think I read that it was put there to make it immune to pack updates resetting it.

Reactions: guiguilyon

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
What would be the best parts to use for the fastest hammer, with the most durability?
I guess that would depend on what mods you have installed that give you materials. I don't exactly know off the top of my head on how to answer your question, but check which tough rod offers the highest multiplier. Get the hammer head with most durability. Then check wich plates offer most durability. And there you have it.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I guess that would depend on what mods you have installed that give you materials. I don't exactly know off the top of my head on how to answer your question, but check which tough rod offers the highest multiplier. Get the hammer head with most durability. Then check wich plates offer most durability. And there you have it.
It's Infinity, I don't care what the materials are, and how many modifiers I have, as long as I can have at least 1 (without the additional ones)

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
What would be the best parts to use for the fastest hammer, with the most durability?
For fastest AND best durability in default TiCo?
Cobalt head + plates (the plates + head are averaged to get speed, so all the mats need to be good) and a manyullyn handle. Once you've gotten to durabilities that high, there's pretty much no difference in terms of how often you need to repair. If you really, REALLY hate the concept of repairs you can put the RF or EU or Moss upgrade on it and then never have to worry about it actually breaking - since you get 3 modifiers by default, you'll have two left.

Reactions: jordsta95