Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
it still uses terra VIS from an energized node to run... at least that's how it's supposed to work. I haven't paid attention to the rate though.
My Bad, been a while since I set it up and forgot about the vis relay that feeds it. The captured node has 6's & 7's (Terra is 7) but no idea of how much it uses ... it just works

gattsuru

May 25, 2013
So you're saying using Thaumic frames on Infinity will not warp/flux me/my bees?
As far as I can tell, the only risks involve botching your cauldron work or losing a princess to genetic instability.
anyone know the amount of terra used by the essentia crystallizer to run at full speed ?
In theory, a Crystalizer can take up to 20 Terra vis, but this is overkill for pretty much every application.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Does anyone know if the Talisman of Nourishment (from Thaumic Exploration) can 'eat' from The fruit of Grisaia (from Botania)
I don't know for sure, but I wouldn't want to feed my everlasting one of a kind fruit to the Talisman. I don't think you can, but if ou could it'd likely only count the amount you get from one bite of the fruit. In other words, nearly nothing.

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
To shove all combs into the centrifuge using logistics pipes, I should use the oredict itemsink module, right?

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
yep, although i'd possibly put a hopper buffer on the centrifuge and sink into that, as the centrifuge can only hold one type of comb at once.

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to recycle 4k Crafting Storage blocks? Uncrafting Table does not work, neither does shift-right-click.
What do you mean, recycle? What do you mean, shift-right-click? I don't know what you're talking about and in curious which mod adds recycling, and what this mysterious "shift-right-click" function is. :p

Knux897

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know of a way to change ingot IDs in Infinity? I'm attempting to change Thermal Foundation tin ingots into IndustrialCraft 2 tin ingots.

Knux897

Jul 29, 2019
Why?
You can use TF tin for IC2

I'm attempting to create 10k Coolant Cells but the Fluid/Solid Canning Machine refuses to work. I've looked on different wikis and found a few different recipes to create the cells, however they don't seem to work. I was going to try them with Industrialcraft 2 tin ingots but I didn't want to create an Electric Furnace.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I'm attempting to create 10k Coolant Cells but the Fluid/Solid Canning Machine refuses to work. I've looked on different wikis and found a few different recipes to create the cells, however they don't seem to work. I was going to try them with Industrialcraft 2 tin ingots but I didn't want to create an Electric Furnace.
You can probably find IC tin in loot chests, best places to look:
Caves, if you have a mineshaft
Infested Greatwood tree (greatwood trees with spider webs)

These seem to always have IC2 stuff in them.

Then, when you have it, do this:
Put it in a JABBA barrel.
Get your TF tin.
Put it in the barrel.
It will convert to IC2 tin

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
What do you mean, recycle? What do you mean, shift-right-click? I don't know what you're talking about and in curious which mod adds recycling, and what this mysterious "shift-right-click" function is. :p
The Uncrafting Table from Twilight Forest will reduce most items to their constituent parts, that's what I mean by "recycle". And shift-right-click with a Storage Cell will break it into a storage component and a casing, thus you can re-use the 4k component in making a 16k or 64k one. This does not seem to be possible with the Crafting Storage.

Reactions: Type1Ninja

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
The Uncrafting Table from Twilight Forest will reduce most items to their constituent parts, that's what I mean by "recycle". And shift-right-click with a Storage Cell will break it into a storage component and a casing, thus you can re-use the 4k component in making a 16k or 64k one. This does not seem to be possible with the Crafting Storage.
... Thank you for the info. :p

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
When I enter the Deep Dark world in my server running DireWolf20's 1.7.10 pack, nothing loads. The world around me is black. Weather loads and so does my inventory, but not the world around me. Teleporting out works and so does using a linking book. No errors come up on the server log either. I tired replacing the dimension -112 which is the deep dark dimension, but it made no difference.
Thanks for any help!
So are you saying your getting a void world - just a platform with the portal in the middle, maybe some torches on the platform and darkness all around? Can you fly ... what happens if you fly out from the platform?

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
When I enter the Deep Dark world in my server running DireWolf20's 1.7.10 pack, nothing loads. The world around me is black. Weather loads and so does my inventory, but not the world around me. Teleporting out works and so does using a linking book. No errors come up on the server log either. I tired replacing the dimension -112 which is the deep dark dimension, but it made no difference.
Thanks for any help!
I'm pretty sure -112 is the dim ID for the Last Millennium. -100 is the Deep Dark.

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure -112 is the dim ID for the Last Millennium. -100 is the Deep Dark.
I missed that ... but I am sure your correct about the deep dark number

Edit - so I just looked up info on the last millennium dimension and it is described as .... "a void age with a spawn platform" .... sound something like what TobyA described he is finding when going to the deep dark .... curious!

Last edited: