Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
Well you can make some amazing looking roofs with Collapsible blocks tbh. You really don't need "Slab Slopes" for that as it is all horizontal. And you have MUCH more customizable options with Collapsible Blocks, like varying the gradient.
Example:
7yL3Zn8.png
And they're really great for curved roofs :D <3
Bb5qbOf.png

Reactions: Mindfeak926 and rhn

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I have a Big Reactor, and it has two Access Ports: one in Inlet Mode, and one in Outlet Mode. However, the Cyanite is showing up in the inlet, not the outlet, and jamming it. Any idea how I make the Cyanite come out of the outlet?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I have a Big Reactor, and it has two Access Ports: one in Inlet Mode, and one in Outlet Mode. However, the Cyanite is showing up in the inlet, not the outlet, and jamming it. Any idea how I make the Cyanite come out of the outlet?
You playing on the latest version of BIg reactors (or at least 1.7)?

behedwin

Jul 29, 2019
having big problems getting enough charged certuz quartz when mining

i have two quarriys running. done 4 total 64x64 quarries
and still out of charged quartz. everything else, plenty!

is there someway to make the charged quartz?

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to safely move an Infusion Altar to another location?
It's perfectly safe to dismantle and move (as long as you aren't in the middle of crafting something with it :p )

There's a charger in AE that does this ;)

Reactions: Benie76

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019

It's perfectly safe to dismantle and move (as long as you aren't in the middle of crafting something with it :p )

There's a charger in AE that does this ;)
Yeah, it's called the Charger. You right click on it with Certus Quartz in your hand; it places the quartz inside. After a short delay, the quartz will change texture to the charged version.
You need to supply it with RF from the top or the bottom. :)

Benie76

Jul 29, 2019
So I have this problem. When I first used the Arcane Infuser (friend helped me), he put a Essentia Tube on the side of the Arcane Alembic to fill up each Warded Jar, and it basically caused the liquified Aspects to be in different jars instead of the same jar;
http://puu.sh/ihp35/c43bc35687.jpg
As you can tell by the picture, Ignis and Terra are in seperate jars instead of just one jar per aspect.

How can I fix this problem? We tried using Glass Phials, but they aren't getting it all out.

Last edited:

behedwin

Jul 29, 2019
i know there was a lasso that could teleport animals/mobs to a preset destination.
what is that lasso called?

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
i know there was a lasso that could teleport animals/mobs to a preset destination.
what is that lasso called?
Extra Utilities has the Golden Lasso, but that doesn't teleport but rather picks them up so you can place them where you want. I don't know of another item with lasso in its name.

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
I'm setting up some Molecular Assemblers in AE2, and I'm on Scrooge McDuck mode regarding my resources. Question is: can I attach 4 interfaces and 1 quartz fiber cable to a Molecular Assembler and have it work that way? Interfaces doing input/output and quartz fiber providing power? Or can I even set 5 interfaces and leave just one side to see the magic happen?

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
So I have this problem. When I first used the Arcane Infuser (friend helped me), he put a Essentia Tube on the side of the Arcane Alembic to fill up each Warded Jar, and it basically caused the liquified Aspects to be in different jars instead of the same jar;
http://puu.sh/ihp35/c43bc35687.jpg
As you can tell by the picture, Ignis and Terra are in seperate jars instead of just one jar per aspect.

How can I fix this problem? We tried using Glass Phials, but they aren't getting it all out.
You can attach a label to one, and attach like jars together with Esssentia Tubes, or you can also use the Essentia Funnel and a Hopper if you have Thaumic Tinkerer.

Reactions: Benie76

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
I'm setting up some Molecular Assemblers in AE2, and I'm on Scrooge McDuck mode regarding my resources. Question is: can I attach 4 interfaces and 1 quartz fiber cable to a Molecular Assembler and have it work that way? Interfaces doing input/output and quartz fiber providing power? Or can I even set 5 interfaces and leave just one side to see the magic happen?
Block interfaces should transfer power, so go ahead and cover your assemblers in 6 Interfaces if that's what floats your boat.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
You can do 5 sides with interfaces and one with cable to provide power IRRC

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
You can do 5 sides with interfaces and one with cable to provide power IRRC
Block interfaces should transfer power, so go ahead and cover your assemblers in 6 Interfaces if that's what floats your boat.
Ok, thanks. Also, I think i should have mentioned, but I won't be using the block interfaces and instead, the smaller version that connects with the cable and doesn't take a block for itself. Does it make a difference?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, thanks. Also, I think i should have mentioned, but I won't be using the block interfaces and instead, the smaller version that connects with the cable and doesn't take a block for itself. Does it make a difference?
If you wanted to save space, using the block variant can save you 3 or 4 cables... but the panel-interface looks much nicer

LordSlyFox

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a good guide to making blood magic altars? I'm having trouble making the higher tier ones be in the correct places.