Whitelist Server Asgard | Direwolf20 1.0.14 | Whitelist | Small Friendly Community | 24/7 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Shaft

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone, I recently started a small server, I'm looking mainly for friendly players, experience is not a requirement. I woudl also prefer to have older players(17+), but if you're young and mature it's fine. The main goal of the server is to build a small community of friendly people, so we can chat, help each other and have a nice place to play FTB.
The server has 10 slots and we have 6 players whitelisted already and would like to have 5 to 10 more.
We are running MCPC+ and have GriefPrevention, Essentials and some other nice plugins running.

If you would like to join us please post here the following things:
1 - What is your experience with FTB?
2 - How old are your?
3 - Why would you like to play on this server?
4 - What is your ingame name?

Server specs:
Processor: Intel Quad Core Xeon E3-1245 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo)Ram: 4GB DDR3 Ram SSD: 2x 240GB SSD Internet: 1GBIT Port Location: Las Vegas

Server Ip: 72.46.150.154:25772
Pack Version: Direwolf20 1.0.14
Disabled Items:
- Mystcraft Binder, IC2 Nukes, ChickenChunks loaders (world anchors work fine)

Rules:
- No Quarries on the overworld
- No griefing
- Use your common sense and be nice to each other :)

Last edited:

Troyas

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? several months on ftb ultimate 1.4.7
2 - How old are your? 22
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? looking to get back into minecraft again and this looked like a good place to start
4 - What is your ingame name? Troyax

Mondiatee

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? Played several months of 1.5.2 unleashed and Direwolf20 1.6.4 since 1.0.1
2 - How old are your? 44
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? I love building the tech. From large power plants, to sorting all the items.
4 - What is your ingame name? mondiatee and gizena

Tazumoto

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? Very little tbh, mostly used Technic Modpacks up until this moment, though I am familiar with the majority of mods in dw20 pack.
2 - How old are your? 27
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? Seems like a nice small server that I can call my home.
4 - What is your ingame name? Tazumoto

jordanmyte

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? i have been playin direwolf20 since it kinda started.
2 - How old are you?18 (in february)
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? i am looking for a server to "get back in the game" with.
4 - What is your ingame name? jordanmyte

side questions:
are you going to upgrade the server by any chance?
how often is the server reset for people so it stays fresh?
how often is the server updated to new versions?

tjhod

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? Only a few weeks
2 - How old are your? 14
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? I want to find a nice whitelisted server but find vanilla quite boring. I like to stick around spawn and help others and work together. I know you said you wanted 17+ But I hope that wont be the reason why I don't get accepted. Hope to see you on the server soon! :)
4 - What is your ingame name? tjhod

Shaft

Jul 29, 2019
are you going to upgrade the server by any chance?
I don't plan to. If we get a good number of players and the mojority thinks that we should expand we may think about it :).

how often is the server reset for people so it stays fresh?
This was not decided yet.

how often is the server updated to new versions?
I plan on updating whenever a new version comes up.

Both added to the whitelist :).

Ascheron

Jul 29, 2019
If you would like to join us please post here the following things:

Played since alpha

2 - How old are you?

looking for a good community

conibek2008 if nicknames are enabled, i`d like my name to be "Ascheron" I messed up when making my account and I can't change it :/

Juiceball

Jul 29, 2019
Have been with the FTB packs since the beggining and i've been playing modded minecraft since the early days of technic.

2 - How old are your?

Looking for a nice, small community to play with

juiceball (with the lower-case j)

Stavex92

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? I played it since the 1.4.7 packs, but i don't have many experience with the new mods in 1.6.4
2 - How old are your? 21
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? Looking for a good server with a small dedicated community. I want to make some lager builds for everyone on the server (like railway network for the server)
4 - What is your ingame name? Stavex92

lanse

Jul 29, 2019

I played it for couple of years now, haven't played with the new mods from 1.6.4, very excited to do so tough

2 - How old are your?

I've seen 22 winters

I'm looking for a small server with a fun community, so we can work together and make fun together, be friends.
also I like to automate stuff, especially energy! can't have enough of that.

I'm friends with Stavex92 who is also trying to get whitelisted

king_lansor

sigge300

Jul 29, 2019

since the first beta builds on the launcher

2 - How old are your?

20 years young

looking for a good community that ise't too big

sigge300

side note:
so no plan to upgrade the ram on the server?

Shaft

Jul 29, 2019
so no plan to upgrade the ram on the server?
No plans right now. The server has been running fine. Another thing is that I'm paying for the server alone, and I'm not willing to pay more than what I'm paying now. If everyone thinks that this is a good idea on the future I could organize a donation channel so we can raise money to do it.

You've been added to the whitelist :)

Shaft

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, for whatever reason I missed your post and your friend's post. You guys have been whitelisted :).

So, whit 2 more people that I just added we reached 20 whitelisted players. I believe that for now I'll stop whitelisting additional people, at least until the weeked so I can see how the server handles everyone :).

Thanks everyone, I'll be sure to post again whenever we get new spots on the server :).

Last edited:

Faithbugg

Jul 29, 2019
Like The Challenge
2 - How old are your?
So I Can See Meh Friend Sigge300 And I Want To Be Better At The Game.
Faithbugg

Bradrocks

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? I have a long experience with mods. I started off in the Technic Pack, then to Tekkit, then to a few custom mod packs, and then finally FTB as soon as it came out. I used to be extremely proficient with it, but now, having missed out on the last two generations of modpacks, I am blown away by alt of the content that has been added.
2 - How old are your?16
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? Me and a friend have been looking to start playing FTB again, and have been scouring for servers. After been ignored on the last server we tried to apply to, I think that this one mighty be just what we are looking for. A small, friendly community, who could help us out.
4 - What is your ingame name? l3radrocks.