Whitelist Server Asgard | Direwolf20 1.0.14 | Whitelist | Small Friendly Community | 24/7 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Town_Watch

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? Been playing alot of MineCrack when that was available, but then i switched to ftb ultimate, now i just play alot of dw20 pack and i enjoy every second of it.
2 - How old are your? 21
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? I want a community and people to chat with when i play, so i can learn and so i can teach xD I dont want to be alone anymore :(
4 - What is your ingame name? Town_Watch

lanse

Jul 29, 2019
i can't get on the server anymore, i'm allready whitelisted.

it gives me the following message: forge mod loader could not connect to this server. the mods and versions listed below could not be found. they are required to play in this server.

then gives a list of mods.

i tried to force update my ftb but that didn't help, so what's the problem?

onnylol93

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? i' ve been start playng with modded minecraft from technic pack 1.2.5
2 - How old are you? 20
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? yeah because i'm looking for a server without restriction of mods :)
4 - What is your ingame name? onny93

Shaft

Jul 29, 2019
i can't get on the server anymore, i'm allready whitelisted.

it gives me the following message: forge mod loader could not connect to this server. the mods and versions listed below could not be found. they are required to play in this server.

then gives a list of mods.

i tried to force update my ftb but that didn't help, so what's the problem?
The server was updated to 1.0.12

ReaperXNine

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? know almost all the mods. played since ftb came out
2 - How old are your? 20
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? small servers are the best
4 - What is your ingame name? kingston2131

benj4919

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB?: i had been playing in 3 years now
2 - How old are your?: 12 (soon 13)
3 - Why would you like to play on this server?: i had been playing on a lot of servers and got griefed but now i just want to find a server to play on
4 - What is your ingame name?: benj4919 (but just call me benjii

MetalDude

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB?: Almost 2 years
2 - How old are your?: 31
3 - Why would you like to play on this server?: want a quiet and friendly 1.6.4 server
4 - What is your ingame name?: Metal_dude

Macgyver01

Jul 29, 2019
1.I have been playing FTB since the first skyblock ftb map came out. I have been playing with mods even longer.
2. 18
3. My friend and I are looking for a small server to join. We are both 18 and have about the same experience.
4. macgyver01 and Gusdorf

Shaft

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I've decided to add some more people, but I've been more selective.
Everyone who is 18+ have been added to the whitelist.

Thanks!

1977batman

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB?: 1 year
2 - How old are you?: 36
3 - Why would you like to play on this server?: I am looking for a mature server with little to no lag, but most importantly, a good group of people!! (I play upwards of 10 hours some days, and like to have people to chat with sometimes. I have found multiplayer better than trying to talk to zombies or creepers. :D
4 - What is your ingame name?: 1977batman

KR3W522

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB?: a few months
2 - How old are you?: 17
3 - Why would you like to play on this server?: just looking for some cool people to minecraft with
4 - What is your ingame name?: KR3W522

BRobbins14

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB?: about 1 year, and then another with tekkit (if that means anything)
2 - How old are you?: 18
3 - Why would you like to play on this server?: I am looking for a small server with minimum lag and people that i can hang out with.
4 - What is your ingame name?: BRobbins14

_Jacko

Jul 29, 2019
1- What is your experience with FTB?: played the maps, then I started playing with ftb as a mod pack in beta.
2 - How old are you?: 16
3 - Why would you like to play on this server?: I am looking for a small community based server.
4 - What is your ingame name?: _drben

billychan

Jul 29, 2019
If you would like to join us please post here the following things:
1 - What is your experience with FTB? I play unleashed, some direwolf, and some other modpacks.
2 - How old are your? I am 18
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? I want a server with a good community to play on a lot. I play so much so I can contribute a bunch to the community.
4 - What is your ingame name? vitalizez

FallenOne

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? Been on some servers, love AE and TE, looking to learn and have fun
2 - How old are your? - 29
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? Looking for a stable server to meet new ppl, have fun and maybe record some videos on.
4 - What is your ingame name? c22fallenone