Whitelist Server Asgard | Direwolf20 1.0.14 | Whitelist | Small Friendly Community | 24/7 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheDavey

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? I have been playing FTB since the 1.4.2 packs have been out. I love building crazy machines and buildings! And am pretty good with most mods.
2 - How old are your? 16 on Feb 8
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? Because it seems like everyone is very nice and this is a community. And i have been looking for one like this. I've ran community's in the past and am a community type of person!
4 - What is your ingame name? dragonuvvv

Lumos

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? I have a very good understanding of ftb and its mods ive been playing it for quite some time now.
2 - How old are your? Im 13 but Im very mature I do little pranks to my irl friends here and there but I dont grief i just do little pranks that dont affect anyone
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? Well I would like to be with a small community and play with people who wont grief me all the time and I would also like to help everyone as much as possible on your server.
4 - What is your ingame name? LumosMaxima2323

Last edited:

mosthonestabe

Jul 29, 2019
1- What is your experience with FTB?- Played it with friends for about 2-3 months and I am friends with Brobbins14
2- How old are you?- I am 20
3- Why would you like to play on this server?- I quite enjoy FTB and one of my friends plays on here.
4- What is your ingame name?- mosthonestabe