Whitelist Server Asgard | Direwolf20 1.0.14 | Whitelist | Small Friendly Community | 24/7 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ninjagamer32

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? from the beginning
2 - How old are your? 17
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? i am tired of playing in singleplayer.
4 - What is your ingame name? Ninjagamer32

sunnycat10

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? I have some good experience with mods, i played a lot tekkit, back in 1.2.5 and also played at beta pack A, mindcrack pack, ultimate , & unleashed at the FTB modpack. I am nice at IC2, TE3, TC, EE2 (now it is EE3, but there almost nothing there still) ,Thuamcraft & Forestry, and i would love to learn more and play with the new mods that are in DW pack.
2 - How old are your? 14
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? I would like to play on this server, because i tired of singleplayer, and all this huge servers that you can`t do there almost anything.
Also my main reason is because i want to have some fun with other players,and be part of the community. Also i really friendly and i love always to help others out.
4 - What is your ingame name? sunnycat10

=-= P.S. I also got IRL friend that want to join too, he will soon make an app too [his ign is: MechanicNethMC] =-=

DrRedJames

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? I've ran several servers before with friends, and know quite a few of the modpacks
2 - How old are your? 19
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? For the small community, I really enjoy small communities where you can know who you are playing with.
4 - What is your ingame name? DrRedJames

NyanMeh

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? I have played modded minecraft for quite some time. Played tekkit back in the day and know my way around a few mods.
2 - How old are your? 18
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? Small community and trust i guess, not meany big servers have that.
4 - What is your ingame name? nyan_meh (All lowercase)

Last edited:

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? About 2 Years of total FTB.
2 - How old are your? 15
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? I love playing FTB on a small community.
4 - What is your ingame name? ohhworddd

ninjagamer32

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? I used it since beta
2 - How old are your?18
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? i have play on many server but they have all closed down. I want to find server that is good.
4 - What is your ingame name? Ninjagamer32

wafflewarden

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB?
I have been playing FTB since the first version of the Mindcrack pack was released.

2 - How old are you?
I am 25

3 - Why would you like to play on this server?
Playing in single player is fun for awhile, but it is much more enjoyable to play with a group of people. I love wandering around and observing how others are progressing and learning from the systems they design or buildings they construct.

4 - What is your ingame name?
wafflewarden

Shaft

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Everyone, based on the traffic that we got over the weekend I believe that it's safe to add more people to the whitelist. So everyone who posted here since my last post were just added to the whitelist :)

Hope you have some fun!

aMannus

Jul 29, 2019
Played FTB ever since it was introduced. Was playing a bunch of Tekkit before that. Have knowledge of almost all mods that were in FTB or Tekkit back then, although it's been a while since I last played. So a lot of mods have been added, which is the main reason I'm getting back into it in the first place. Time to explore the new ones.

2 - How old are you?

I actually like the somewhat smaller communities as I believe it makes bonding between the players a lot easier. Other than that, I just want a place to play FTB on.

aMannus

EDIT: Apparently the new forums removed any older posts. That's why it's showing I only have a single post.

Jararered

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? I have gone through many phases through the modpacks, getting interested on every new pack that comes out. I've gone through interests of Magic Mods, Mechanical Mods, and actually, my favorite, Graphical Mods.
2 - How old are your? 16
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? I recently got interested in the DireWolf20 pack, so I was wanted to find a nice server with a small community that I can merge into, and a server that runs well.
4 - What is your ingame name? Jararered

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? About 2 Years of total FTB.
2 - How old are your? 15
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? I love playing FTB on a small community.
4 - What is your ingame name? ohhworddd

FlamingSock

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? I played FTB Unleashed for a month or so. But, I've played Technic's packs for months before that, so I have experience with the majority of the mods.
2 - How old are your? Twelve plus three minus one.
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? Looking for a small Direwoof (Woof, yes.) server with a decent community for my friend and I to play on.
4 - What is your ingame name? FlamingSock

And if I am whitelisted, could you also add Nintendude12 to the list? He is the aforementioned friend.

Karinth

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? I have been playing it for quite a while. Still learning some concepts for 1.6.4 but for the most part I dont need help with them.
2 - How old are you? 26
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? I am looking for a small dedicated server with a good group of people on it.
4 - What is your ingame name? Karinth

Swami

Jul 29, 2019
I have a lot of experience.
2 - How old are your?
I want a nice community to play with.
swamiwammiloo

Xiges

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? - Playing since it started, playing with all the mods for about a year and a half before.
2 - How old are your? 17
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? Looking for a good FTB community that's lively, the point of SMP is chatting people up and showing off :D
4 - What is your ingame name? SilverSinX

bobotare

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? I have a serie on my youtube chanel and I think I'm pretty good with mods
2 - How old are your? 14 , in february I make 15
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? I want to have a multiplayer serie on this server so i think some of my viewers will come here to register as well....
4 - What is your ingame name? Eragon

Shaft

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone that posted was whitelisted.
I'll now give it another pause before whitelisting more people. I want to monitor the server traffic for a few days.

Thanks all!

nayrc

Jul 29, 2019
Well if you decide to accepting more people I would love to join you guys

1 - What is your experience with FTB? I played a long time ago and have started to play again recently as I have got a new computer. I am better at the more technical mods and not great with the magic stuff but it's been so long since I've played I am still re-learning most stuff
2 - How old are your? 16 ( I hope that won't be a problem, I wouldn't think you would notice my younger age in game)
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? I am playing in a SSP world to try and learn the mods but some of my best memories of played FTB was with a small, close group of people on a server.
4 - What is your ingame name? nayrc

Doubletime

Jul 29, 2019
1 - What is your experience with FTB? Played for over a year now.
2 - How old are your? 30
3 - Why would you like to play on this server? Prefer playing on a server over single player.
4 - What is your ingame name? DrTyler