Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
hahaha, I took a 2-3 hr nap because i got no sleep :p Yeah we're just waiting on the os now. I've got the server setup completely so everyone can update their FTB Lite 2 clients but don't forget the extra mods... Oh and you'll have to reactivate the minimap you want.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, I have the versions of the mods posted with the mod list on the front page. Also it looks like it will be for sure done soon. It turns out that my last install of the os did work I was just too stupid to let it take however long it needed to boot. :p

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
We're finishing up now. Just have to get the connection from the router to the server correct and then add the server folder to the computer.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Give me a couple more minutes just waiting on dropbox to finish updating the files then I can move the server over and start it up.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
yeah you need to update lite and the mods to the current. I haven't changed the Lite version on the front page yet because I've been trying to get this ready

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
Please could you add links to where you downloaded these mods? I've been searching for a bit and somehow cannot find the downloads? I'd love to join asap I was mad with yogcraft 1.4.7 and this one is so much more updated and nice.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah just give me a bit. I've gotta find some of them again.[DOUBLEPOST=1389287340][/DOUBLEPOST]The corresponding download links are under the one that they apply to. Just look at the versions posted with the mod list and download those or the current one if it doesn't have a version number.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I've posted direct download links so just click on them and they should download/have a popup that ask you if you want to save or keep or some combination of things.