Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. Problem fix. Don't know why it had that stupid link. Guess it just changed the text but not the actual link. Should work now.

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
Works now thanks for the help, I'll be on soon as I've got call and I'll be out for a few games of pool :)

Last edited:

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
K dead what time zone you in? Unless Solomon moved where both in Pacific standard time I'll be on at 4 Solomon will be on.... uh this weak? Lol

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Hay you know anything about mod making? Solomon flesh craft already had a mod maker possibly two but this it's turning out to be a huge mod could use any help we can get I have a texture maker

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know alot but I'm hoping to learn enough soon to do some of my own but I would be glad to help in any way i can with fleshcraft. It would be a good stepping stone for me and a reason for me to spend more time coding.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
K also I found a random node near the totem that had a ton of aspects but was eerie and close to the forest and the new node had the exact same aspects even eerie... first reaction was to go soooolomon was that the right reaction? :3

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
That was a epic game but now I'm ready and I have a new respect for squid power I became a battle squid and crushed the dwarven skulls[DOUBLEPOST=1389467957][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm online