Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry its just debian didn't want cooperate in the install yesterday so I have to try something different today

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
OH NO NOT THE DEBIAN ANYTHING BUT THAT! *trying so hard to be annoyed at something I have no understanding of* derp just like java script I know the general idea of how it works and how to do it but not the complete understanding of computers #hashardtimedesigningmystcraftages

LegitPsycho

Jul 29, 2019
I hope the server is up soon, because this is the only server that I can find that looks GOOD! All the others are so terrible. D:

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I am playing on a huge server for the direwolf pack and I have heard it's currently the best for the primary packs of 1.6.4 and its garbage it HAS to have hourly restarts or it lags and sometimes you will be talking to a mod aaaaaaand boom kicks everyone randomly for no reason the block lag is horrible and the people are noobs and trolls tons of items are banned it uses the same anti grief as you but only in one world the place where you literally cannot auto mine the server stops you so for your mining there's no way for you to stop a griefer from taking you're ores

In the mean time I'm playing on a server that is really fun no mods but a custom resource packs where you build with you're fellow dwarves to defend your sacred shrine sure your doomed to die and join the ranks of the dead but it's SOOOO fun it basically rewrites how you get armor weapons and survive custom mechanics to make stuff awesome

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I might not respond as much till it is actually up because I've got some other life engagements that take up a lot of time. It will hopefully be up tomorrow late. That is an extremely stretched hopefully because of some stuff going on. Also I don't have direct access to it and I'm hoping on someone else to install the os and the vnc so that I can resetup the server. There is a slight possibility of a needing a new map to get it up as well.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I'm cool with that have learned new power generating methods totally not turning a single squid into a massive power plant :3 I can understand having a life believe it or not

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
While I'm waiting to get the os installed on the server I'll update the server so that we have the most current mod versions and modpack.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I'm guessing where going to have to redownload IC2 it is quite a bit out of date only thing is I think that the newer version has a lot more difficult recipes empty cells now are created at a specific machine

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm oh well shouldn't mess with the server too bad and maybe we can finally have advanced machines :D

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry my brain is as slow as a snail. Is that sarcasm? I haven't slept in over a day and the day before that I barely slept. You can somewhat see why I'm not quite myself.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Sorry my brain is as slow as a snail. Is that sarcasm? I haven't slept in over a day and the day before that I barely slept. You can somewhat see why I'm not quite myself.
It's not you my kindle fire felt the need to add "not" into my post I read over it and I confused myself try reading it again lol

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Great the members of the other server are starting to like me.... quick fix the server before I make friends! Best to cut them off quickly it's easy like ripping a bandage off until you start getting machines lol

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Any ruff estimations of when it will be up? I like the new server and all but it won't ever fill the position that is your server many because it restarts so often and its really unreliable

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Tomorrow seems like the for sure date that the os will be installed so that I can get the server back on but it may change because we can never know everything tomorrow will bring. Man I feel so much better after my nap :p

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
So no advanced machines as of yet. It causes a crash when it is trying to install. I'll keep trying. We've still got our old map as well.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Lol stop joining the dark side! Aka old people side it's evil good to know everything set up our waiting for the os? Have to take my "nap" that's 8 hours