Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
At 4 I'll get on my comp get on the server (if it's not dead) and some where in my down time probably watching my turtle be super efficient in hunting down ores I'll copy the signature

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
dude i cant join your server its saying that a micro block is not installed thermal expansion storage 8 dude please help

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
I updated the server so there are some mods that are no longer installed in the newest version of FTB Lite 2

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I think people would appreciate you saying that unless I was just a derp and didn't read it... just incase you should write it in red! Wait that's not obvious enough red background? No still not good enough I know! Red writing on a red background! PERFECT!

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Well the server derped when you left but I think it's just lubuntu being a little prick and not working. I'm working on finding a different os. One that is hopefully more stable than lubuntu.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
well hate to say it but in the mean time i might sorda kinda fill the hole well more like the giant crater that was left behind by your server with a tiny pin head aka a dire wolf pack FTB server that has about 50 people on it at a time dont worry though its absolutely horrible and i will be coming back

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
That's ok. I completely understand. Hopefully when you come back all server derps will be fixed so that we can all enjoy it without any problems.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
i tried to play it BUT I WAS SO BORED sniff :( i think somethings wrong with me but your server its like a light and i am a moth its terrifying i assume this is how smokers feal not being able to quit never being able to let go i think i might be literately ADDICTED to your server...

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry I can have it up for a bit the day after tomorrow after I install the new os and the server will run for the night but in the morning it's going back to it's home on friday. I can have a temp server up if you would want that but it wouldn't last.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Don't worry I forced myself to play the server just tell me when the server is good not the good where it's temporarily fixed the good where the os has the new car smell don't ask me how it just does

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Is it done yet :3 I feel so greedy of course I am being greedy my addiction to your server isn't being helped by the fact that the server im playing on is crudy is filled with greifers I set up a turtle left it for 5 mins to mine I came back boom gone it had horrible tick lag it's just blarg. btw did you just get iron chest and AE because I recommended it? If so I would also recommend getting compact dollars
Solars or advanced solar panels or ender storage not all they just would add a simple way of getting power lava power or free energy don't need am 3 just a recommendation

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Not yet, It will be done tomorrow night and back up hopefully for good the day after. I'll look at your suggestions.

LegitPsycho

Jul 29, 2019
So anyone can join this server? As long as I have the correct pack and add the correct versions of the additional mods?

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Yep FTB lite IC2 it's the only slightly older mod version wise but the server I think it's down right now for to OS feels Solomon or kakgamer as he's known in game is updating stuff I'm keaganwill in game with the tag guinea pig