Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Blockolot

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Robbo. I made a mistake the other day when trying to charge my electric wrench at spawn. I clicked it whilst i had my wrench in my hand and accidently picked up the MFE. this could be a reason for anything that stopped working or maybe blew up. I put the MFE on the floor on my plot so you can take it if you want. Sorry dude.

molaco123

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: molaco123
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 3 years.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 5 months.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Industrialcraft, Buildcraft and Redpower.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The ability to create atomated sistems tha makes all the work and you can explore all mincraft map.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies folks, Idk why the server crashed around 3 hours ago. If anyone knows, let me know! It's back up now.

Minecraftian!

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: kristoffer55
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since beta 1.7.3.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I played it since it started and old FTB maps.
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: IC2, RP2.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Its so creative, you can almost build anything :)

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: kristoffer55
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since beta 1.7.3.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I played it since it started and old FTB maps.
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: IC2, RP2.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Its so creative, you can almost build anything :)

Added! Welcome to the server :)

oldsniper

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Oldsniper123
    How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2 years
    How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Half a year
    My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Thaumcraft, forestry, buildcraft, industrialcraft
    The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Working with players

Azurecats

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: Azurecats
How long I have been playing Minecraft: Around 1-2 years
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 3-6 months
My favorite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: I never picked a favorite, they are all just so cool!
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: -
Minecraft- I love the ability to be able to create and build w/ my friends, as well as survive. I love the mature communities that minecraft can offer and I hope you can accept me into your own.

Side note: I was a regular play on the Haven-Craft Reborn server that closed down.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: Azurecats
How long I have been playing Minecraft: Around 1-2 years
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 3-6 months
My favorite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: I never picked a favorite, they are all just so cool!
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: -
Minecraft- I love the ability to be able to create and build w/ my friends, as well as survive. I love the mature communities that minecraft can offer and I hope you can accept me into your own.

Side note: I was a regular play on the Haven-Craft Reborn server that closed down.
Added! Welcome to the server!

jeviuss

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: xEtnies
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since near the beginning
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: A few months
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: IC2 and Thermal Expansion for the machines :)
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Having fun with other people

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
It's been noticed that Portal Gun Mod recipes aren't working. We're currently looking into a fix for this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Blockolot

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, just wondering why I can't access some of the spawn factory anymore? Also does anyone else have access to my plot?

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, just wondering why I can't access some of the spawn factory anymore? Also does anyone else have access to my plot?
What's the point in FTB if every single machine you'll ever need is already there for you? It was a mistake that the additional parts of the factory were open to everyone. Really, they were only for donators. You can check that out at the bottom of the original post :)

cscottm13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cscottm13
How long in Minecraft: Early Beta was when i started playing.
How long in FTB: I started the day it came out, and havent stopped.
Favorite Mods: Forestry and Extrabees, BEES FOR THE WIN!
Best thing in the game, Everything

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
It's confirmed that the plugins are not the cause of the reason players can't craft Portal Gun Mod items. I'm hoping to update the server today/tomorrow, and I'll see if that fixes it. At the moment, it seems to be a problem with FTB/BukkitForge rather than the server setup. I'll keep you all posted on any progress that's made! :)