Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies, my rubbish internet can't deal with uploading the new files. I'm getting the server technician to do it right now. It should take just a few minutes longer than expected.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Alllllll done! Updated to 8.2.0! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1363128313][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: cscottm13
How long in Minecraft: Early Beta was when i started playing.
How long in FTB: I started the day it came out, and havent stopped.
Favorite Mods: Forestry and Extrabees, BEES FOR THE WIN!
Best thing in the game, Everything
Added! Welcome to the server :)

cscottm13

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I was a member until somebody logged on, then I became new again, Any idea why?
Sorry to be a bother

Mrboomx

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:mrboomx
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:since beta 1.2
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:eek:n and off for about 2 months
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are:industrialcraft building stuff
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: building stuff

OfficerBrando

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: OfficerBrando
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since Alpha
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: About a month
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: IC2 and Thaum Craft
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Being able to automate all the things I used to have to do by hand.

yoomanyoo

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:yoomanyoo
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I don''t remember I the nether was not yet there
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:from the start and them a year befor that just instal the mods my self
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: xy craft is taking over with the cool thinks and still now it is foristry it is so good
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: play with people and do stuf as a team

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:mrboomx
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:since beta 1.2
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:eek:n and off for about 2 months
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are:industrialcraft building stuff
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: building stuff

• My in-game name: OfficerBrando
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since Alpha
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: About a month
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: IC2 and Thaum Craft
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Being able to automate all the things I used to have to do by hand.
  • My in-game name:yoomanyoo
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I don''t remember I the nether was not yet there
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:from the start and them a year befor that just instal the mods my self
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: xy craft is taking over with the cool thinks and still now it is foristry it is so good
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: play with people and do stuf as a team

lolpierandom

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: lolpierandom
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Soon after the release of Beta 1.0
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since around October to December
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are:
  • I enjoy IC2 (mainly because gregtech adds end-game to it and makes it actually useful) but dislike the expensive recipes (another reason I'd love to join this server). I also like thermal expansion and redpower2 as they help build huge factories.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:
  • Creating automation; creating things to create more things to create things is an exciting and fun thing to do.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: lolpierandom
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Soon after the release of Beta 1.0
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since around October to December
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are:
  • I enjoy IC2 (mainly because gregtech adds end-game to it and makes it actually useful) but dislike the expensive recipes (another reason I'd love to join this server). I also like thermal expansion and redpower2 as they help build huge factories.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:
  • Creating automation; creating things to create more things to create things is an exciting and fun thing to do.

jeviuss

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: xEtnies
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: since near the beginning
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: A few months
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: IC2 and Thermal Expansion for the machines :)
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Having fun with other people :)

Ralpez

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: Ralpez
How long I have been playing Minecraft: 1+ year
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Not at all
My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: I to really want to expand my experience with minecraft and play with my friend _Castiel, we're school friends.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Getting to know people and playing with my friends.

MachoMann

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: MachoMann
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since April 2011. I am not sure what update that was, it felt like forever ago.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since my favourite Youtuber Ethoslab started playing FTB, which was 3 months ago.
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: IndustrialCraft and RedPower because they expand the limits of Minecraft, there are endless possibilities with these two mods.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Building the best structures I possibly can, and meeting new people to build those structures with.
Hope to see all of you soon :)

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: MachoMann
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since April 2011. I am not sure what update that was, it felt like forever ago.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since my favourite Youtuber Ethoslab started playing FTB, which was 3 months ago.
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: IndustrialCraft and RedPower because they expand the limits of Minecraft, there are endless possibilities with these two mods.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Building the best structures I possibly can, and meeting new people to build those structures with.
Hope to see all of you soon :)

My in-game name: Ralpez
How long I have been playing Minecraft: 1+ year
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Not at all
My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: I to really want to expand my experience with minecraft and play with my friend _Castiel, we're school friends.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Getting to know people and playing with my friends.
Welcome, both of you, to the server! :)

xBeastlyNoodlex

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: InFecT10n
How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since alpha days.
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I played on another server before. So I have a decent amount of knowledge.
My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: I like industrial craft and other's that I haven't learned yet. And I would love to spend some time playing with a friend saying that your server is good.
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Being able to play with friends.