Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: galaxyminer5322
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since Beta 1.2
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been playing FTB since the launcher was released but have been playing modded minecraft since 1.2.5.
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: I think my top 2 fav mods would be gregtech and redpower. This is becasue they all you to do so much more in the game and add alot of cool blocks to build with.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I most enjoy build complext technical things like auto sorting systems, auto smelting systems and much much more.

Added! Welcome to the server! :)

Intervention

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: _Castiel
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2+ years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I haven't played much, I have been trying to look for a ftb server to learn.
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: I really don't know, I really like the thaum craft stuff and buildcraft.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I really like making really big things and have the biggest and baddest systems every, I really like to compete.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: _Castiel
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I haven't played much, I have been trying to look for a ftb server to learn.
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: I really don't know, I really like the thaum craft stuff and buildcraft.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I really like making really big things and have the biggest and baddest systems every, I really like to compete.

Added! Welcome to the server :)

Minimal

Jul 29, 2019
If you see me in game, just ask! Sorry I can't be around a lot at the moment, I'm currently moving houses, in temporary accomodation and have the internet speed of a snail. It's lucky I can open this page, never mind get on a server! Naturally, opening this server came at a bad time for me, but I'm doing my best to work through it, I hope you can appreciate that! Of course, if I found willing and trustworthy administrators; they could assign people plots too.

If u can. Get on the server if u have some time. Two of the big machines blew up cause of incorrect power setup and there is no way off of the higher floors without falling.

the_s4rg3

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: the_s4rg3
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I haven't played on servers very often, I'm looking for a server that has people that actually get on :p
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: I prefer Thaumcraft and Gregtech, although I'm not too into either.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I like playing on a server where it's small and I know everybody. I'd also like to record videos sometime.

Cytex

Jul 29, 2019
Hey It's Legend I have been playing this server and so far i'm loving it but Unfortunately I have come to the point where I would like to get a nano saber. It says I need a rolling machine which is banned understandably to make an advanced alloy which requires a mixed metal ingot. That can only be made through rolling machine. Normally I would wait for a mod to get on but I live in the US so no mod is ever on for me. Anything I can do?
Thanks If you can do it
P.S. I hope I'm not being a tard about this

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Hey It's Legend I have been playing this server and so far i'm loving it but Unfortunately I have come to the point where I would like to get a nano saber. It says I need a rolling machine which is banned understandably to make an advanced alloy which requires a mixed metal ingot. That can only be made through rolling machine. Normally I would wait for a mod to get on but I live in the US so no mod is ever on for me. Anything I can do?
Thanks If you can do it
P.S. I hope I'm not being a tard about this
The rolling machine shouldn't be banned. I'll check the server config and get online to have a look as soon as my internet feels like it's up to it (*sigh*). Sorry about that!

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Someone explain to me why the rolling machine shares a data value with world anchors? xD You should now be able to craft and place rolling machines.[DOUBLEPOST=1362689308][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • My in-game name: the_s4rg3
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I haven't played on servers very often, I'm looking for a server that has people that actually get on :p
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: I prefer Thaumcraft and Gregtech, although I'm not too into either.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I like playing on a server where it's small and I know everybody. I'd also like to record videos sometime.

the_s4rg3

Jul 29, 2019
Someone explain to me why the rolling machine shares a data value with world anchors? xD You should now be able to craft and place rolling machines.[DOUBLEPOST=1362689308][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks Robo!

T_Killa14

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:T_Killa14
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:2+
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:2-3 months
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are:Buildcraft and industrialcraft because i have played with just ehm in the past and had a blast and having them intigrated into other ods is just amazing.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:Building creative and detailed builds that have a purpose to them and exploring ever faset of the game.
  • Reccommended by Intervention-Good friend of mine
(Sorry for the bad spelling)

Rilrom

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Rilrom
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Quite a long time, played Tekkit extensively and have recently moved to FTB in the past months.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: See above.
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Forestry and Thaumcraft. Forestry due to bee-keeping and thaumcraft just because it interests me overall.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I enjoy this as it involves thinking and logic, combine this with a friendly community and group projects and I'll enjoy myself for a long time to come.

Cheers.

Lamp218

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Lamp218
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft since the first Halloween update came out.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I've been playing FTB since the 1.2.5 Insanity Map came out.
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: I absolutely adore the Extra Bees mod. Bees are what I aim for whenever I play MindCrack. I am a big fan of BuildCraft and GregTech machinery as well.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I love the ability to do anything I so please (within the rules of course.) I normally build a small castle-esque area and just go wild with my bees and everything, trying to automate everything organically. I'm not a big fan of decimating the landscape.
  • Thank you for reading over my application!

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: motokazieracer
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Minecraft, almost 2 years :)
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: almost 3 months
  • My favorite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: My favorite Mods are: Thaumcraft, and Bees. I like thaumcraft because you can make really cool things, and its like magic! I like bees because i think their fun, and they can give u some valuable things if you get the right bee, I also like this mod because it takes time to get those valuable things, and its not instant.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: having fun with friends, and others on a server, building cool things, and pranking (if allowed)

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
The following...
  • My in-game name:T_Killa14
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:2+
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:2-3 months
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are:Buildcraft and industrialcraft because i have played with just ehm in the past and had a blast and having them intigrated into other ods is just amazing.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:Building creative and detailed builds that have a purpose to them and exploring ever faset of the game.
  • Reccommended by Intervention-Good friend of mine
(Sorry for the bad spelling)

• My in-game name: Rilrom
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Quite a long time, played Tekkit extensively and have recently moved to FTB in the past months.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: See above.
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Forestry and Thaumcraft. Forestry due to bee-keeping and thaumcraft just because it interests me overall.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I enjoy this as it involves thinking and logic, combine this with a friendly community and group projects and I'll enjoy myself for a long time to come.

Cheers.

• My in-game name: Lamp218
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft since the first Halloween update came out.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I've been playing FTB since the 1.2.5 Insanity Map came out.
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: I absolutely adore the Extra Bees mod. Bees are what I aim for whenever I play MindCrack. I am a big fan of BuildCraft and GregTech machinery as well.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I love the ability to do anything I so please (within the rules of course.) I normally build a small castle-esque area and just go wild with my bees and everything, trying to automate everything organically. I'm not a big fan of decimating the landscape.
  • Thank you for reading over my application!

• My in-game name: motokazieracer
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Minecraft, almost 2 years :)
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: almost 3 months
  • My favorite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: My favorite Mods are: Thaumcraft, and Bees. I like thaumcraft because you can make really cool things, and its like magic! I like bees because i think their fun, and they can give u some valuable things if you get the right bee, I also like this mod because it takes time to get those valuable things, and its not instant.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: having fun with friends, and others on a server, building cool things, and pranking (if allowed)
have been accepted! Welcome to the server :)