Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JohannBorges

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: JohannBorges
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.7.3
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 2 months or so
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Thaumcraft, Industrialcraft, Redpower
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Building. Machinery, mob spawners. And some other projects.

Blockolot

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: Blockolot
How long I have been playing Minecraft: About a year
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: About 3 months
My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Factorization
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Large scale projects

MinerNiko

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: MinerNiko
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.6
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since the first release
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Portal Gun, Redpower (microblocks) and Twilight Forest.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The options for a realistic minecraft, with power, machines, and all sorts of cool tools. :)

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies for the delay folks; I'll be able to go through the applications in about two hours time!

Blockolot

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there Robbo. How often do you check the applications? Had a look around your server earlier today and seemed a good place for me to get involved in. Preferably sometime today :).

Cheers

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:Edat
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft on and off for about a year
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:3 weeks
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are:I am still learning most of the mods but so far Steve's carts,Thaumcraft and Twilight forest I really enjoy so far
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:I would have to say exploring and seeing how much trouble i can get into and still make it back home again hopefully with a full inv of goodies.

• My in-game name: TheCuddler
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since infdev. Although there wasn't a lot of "playing" until survival mode came out.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Honestly, just for a few days. But I dabbled in Tekkit for a while before FTB came out.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: RedPower and the obligatory IC2. I've been reading up on Thaumcraft for a while, too, and it looks pretty interesting.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The endless opportunity. Especially with FTB. Want food? You *could* kill a cow, or you could set up an entire industry surrounding automatically harvesting farms, complete with electricity, Thaumcraft golems, and RP tubing to bring it to the right place. The opportunities are literally endless.

• My in-game name: beastofmc
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since 1.3 beta
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: couple of months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Steve's carts and IC2
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: the community

• My in-game name:Legend270
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing MC since beta.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been playing FTB for about a month now, but I have loads of experience on tekkit.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: I really enjoy thaumcraft, buildercraft, and redpower. I also enjoy the new biomes it adds.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: My favorite thing about MC is that it gives me the ability to create something I could never do with my hands IE art ceramics so this is how I express myself creatively. My favorite thing about FTB is the fact it adds something new and exiting to minecraft that original just don'st have.
  • Thanks for your time!

• My in-game name: Arjun623
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 5 months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Thaumcraft, Extrabiomes, and, Thermal Expansion
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The ability to create more goals and have an objective based minecraft experience that vanilla doesnt offer.

• My in-game name: MePerson33
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since Beta 1.3.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been playing FTB since the launcher was released.
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: My favorite mod is thermal expansion because of ease of use, and gregtech because of the longevity of the game.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I most enjoy building complex system that interact with each other, to do simple tasks.

All the above have been added! Thanks, and welcome to the server :)[DOUBLEPOST=1362509784][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • My in-game name: JohannBorges
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.7.3
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 2 months or so
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Thaumcraft, Industrialcraft, Redpower
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Building. Machinery, mob spawners. And some other projects.

My in-game name: Blockolot
How long I have been playing Minecraft: About a year
How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: About 3 months
My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Factorization
The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Large scale projects
  • My in-game name: MinerNiko
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.6
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: Since the first release
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: Portal Gun, Redpower (microblocks) and Twilight Forest.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The options for a realistic minecraft, with power, machines, and all sorts of cool tools. :)

You three have also been added! Welcome :)

elwolvo

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmpf, for some reason I can't seem to be able to start up FTB.
I formatted my PC and now I keep getting an error message about bad drivers.
I just installed the latest version of java and a graphics driver though.
Anyone has an idea of what to do?

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmpf, for some reason I can't seem to be able to start up FTB.
I formatted my PC and now I keep getting an error message about bad drivers.
I just installed the latest version of java and a graphics driver though.
Anyone has an idea of what to do?
I wouldn't know about the drivers I'm afraid, but you could try re-installing FTB. It could be a miss-installation that stops it interacting with the drivers properly - perhaps even try deleting the FTB folder first.

GermanMuffins

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:Yellowman160
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:A Little over a year
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:2 Months
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are:I like Thermal Expansion and Forestry Manly because they are simple and not too complicated like other mods in the modpack like Gregtech but i still like the complicated mods.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:The ability to do whatever you want

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:Yellowman160
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:A Little over a year
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:2 Months
  • My favourite mods and the reasons I like them in the Mindcrack FTB pack are:I like Thermal Expansion and Forestry Manly because they are simple and not too complicated like other mods in the modpack like Gregtech but i still like the complicated mods.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:The ability to do whatever you want

Added! Welcome to the server.

Apology for the brief 5 minute downtime just now, the server had a freeze up thanks to reloading a dodgy config file, it's fixed already :)

Arjun123

Jul 29, 2019
Added! Welcome to the server.

Apology for the brief 5 minute downtime just now, the server had a freeze up thanks to reloading a dodgy config file, it's fixed already :)

i still cannot connect, it says that its an unknown host.

Edat

Jul 29, 2019
I was on for a few hours this afternoon with only the minor hiccup Robbo mentioned above , maby double check the ip you entered is correct.Thats the only thing I can think of.

Arjun123

Jul 29, 2019
I was on for a few hours this afternoon with only the minor hiccup Robbo mentioned above , maby double check the ip you entered is correct.Thats the only thing I can think of.

i did isnt it ftb.arelia.co.uk

Jacob Anderson

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: galaxyminer5322
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since Beta 1.2
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been playing FTB since the launcher was released but have been playing modded minecraft since 1.2.5.
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: I think my top 2 fav mods would be gregtech and redpower. This is becasue they all you to do so much more in the game and add alot of cool blocks to build with.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I most enjoy build complext technical things like auto sorting systems, auto smelting systems and much much more.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Robbo how do i get a plot at spawn?
What i want to know
If you see me in game, just ask! Sorry I can't be around a lot at the moment, I'm currently moving houses, in temporary accomodation and have the internet speed of a snail. It's lucky I can open this page, never mind get on a server! Naturally, opening this server came at a bad time for me, but I'm doing my best to work through it, I hope you can appreciate that! Of course, if I found willing and trustworthy administrators; they could assign people plots too.