Applecraft - Magic World | Whitelisted | No Pvp | Creeper Explosions (off)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Sam Boehler

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Riley2345
Age-28
FTB Experience- Pretty good. Mainly just bad at Greg-Tech.
Have You Ever Been Baned?- Yes, once.
Why Were You Banned- In A vanilla server I played, a mod thought I griefed 1 block, but he was mistaken and had un-banned me.(Very strict rules on the server)
Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft?- I want to join a Magic World server that doesn't have PVP, and I want to be part of a good server to have fun and make friends. AppleCraft seems to be that server. As well, I prefer SMP opposed to single player, its more fun with friends!

dr_bleblo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - dr_bleblo
Age - 14
Experience - have played about 300 hrs of thaumcraft 3 and the other mods I have been playing ever since build-craft was first released.
Have you been banned - No I have never been banned
Why were you banned - N/A
Why I Wanna be part of AppleCraft - I have not seen any white listed Magic world servers yet and I love to make massive golem organizing sytems for people to see

sootie06

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - minecraftbfhpro
  • Age - 27
  • FTB Experience - im pro in ftb
  • Have you ever been banned? - yes on my friends server
  • Why Were you banned? - i ban my self
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - im so freaking awesome and i will help every one for a lite bit of stuff
You don't sound like you are 27, considering your gramma!

Bogdano

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - bogdano52
Age - "13"
FTB Experience - I have been playing FTB since it's first release . Also I have been playing tekkit for 4 months.
Have you ever been banned? - No
Why Were you banned? - ------
Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft - Because i could not find any other servers that were not whitelisted , and my opinion is that , this one is the best one out there.

Tungil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Tungil
Age - 16
FTB Experience - I have been playing FTB since it's release.
Have you ever been banned? - Nope
Why Were you banned? -------
Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft -Server looks good :p
IGN - FlooHH
Age - 16
FTB Experience - I have been playing FTB with Tungil since it's release.
Have you ever been banned? - Nope
Why Were you banned? -------
Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft - Old server closed and this one looks good :)

johahs95

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, but I can't select the magic pack in my launcher. How do I implement Magic World to the launcher so I can start using it?

johahs95

Jul 29, 2019
I tried, but it seems to be some problem with the launcher so it doesn't recognize it as if I had removed the "old launcher".

Secretchaos

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - SecretChaos
  • Age - 22
  • FTB Experience - Playing it since the beginning
  • Have you ever been banned? - nope
  • Why Were you banned? - n/a
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - i love the new pack and i like building some nice stuff with it and chat with some people. and thaumcraft is awesome !

johahs95

Jul 29, 2019
Okey, I'll try it. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1355154774][/DOUBLEPOST]Still can't find the Magic Pack in the launcher. Changed the instal folder to another location but just as before the Magic Pack didn't show up for me. :/
Any other ideas?

SlashxmE

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - SlashxmE
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - Beginner,but willing to learn(for now I know the basic)
  • Have you ever been banned? - No
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I want to learn more then I do now and play with people.

Shirukenu

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Shirukenu
  • Age - 25
  • FTB Experience - First Timer
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope.
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Looking for a group to experience some of my favourite mods together with, to share techniques I've learned and find new ones.