Applecraft - Magic World | Whitelisted | No Pvp | Creeper Explosions (off)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

mr_cr4bs

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - MR_CR4BS
  • Age - 17
  • FTB Experience - reasonably experienced
  • Have you ever been banned? - not that i can recall
  • Why Were you banned? - i dont think i have been banned maybe once for foul language on a german server but nothing else
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - i have been trying to find a server which is pvp free and a fun environment to play in where i can relax and get on with playing with the mods

johahs95

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - johahs95
  • Age - 17
  • FTB Experience - Made a couple of Solar Panels :)
  • Have you ever been banned? - Not that I know of
  • Why Were you banned? - Havn't been banned
  • Why Do you want to be a part of AppleCraft? - Because I want to play FTB on a server where people are working together without "trolling" people by stealing their stuff and destroying builds.

zlchannel

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - zlchannel
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience - I am quite Experienced
  • Have you ever been banned? - That I can't remember I think so
  • Why Were you banned? - I was banned because the admin didn't like swedish vikings...
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I would like to join a big and nice community and to give hope to all you swedish vikings out there to stay strong and keep trying!

JeMo

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - JeMo
  • Age - "25"
  • FTB Experience - bean around
  • Have you ever been banned? - Not in Minecraft, was once in WoW for 24 hours
  • Why Were you banned? - transfered 150k gold to a friend
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I want ppl to chat with while fouling around with the cool new mod thaumcraft 3.

DannyB1196

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - kiddo1196
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - experienced
  • Have you ever been banned? - nope
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - i have been looking for a good server with a nice staff and nice people to join :)

sootie06

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sootie06
Age; 12
Exp: None but I am alright a building ;D
Have you been banned? No
Why do you want to be a part of applecraft? Because I have been looking for servers to play on in this new modpack I found, and I found this!

Sky

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - SkywardMax
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience - I know some stuff, but I've only recently started playing
  • Have you ever been banned? - No
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - This would be my first SMP FTB server and SSP gets boring sometimes.

darkcaster16

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - darkcaster16
  • Age - 18
  • FTB Experience - relatively experienced with Thaumcraft and some mystcraft and twilight forest hoping to get better with the others :D
  • Have you ever been banned? - once
  • Why Were you banned? - For spawn killing some1 after i was spawn killed numerous times before
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - looking for an awsome FTB magic world server and this one seems like it would be best to try, plus i'd like to try thaumcraft 3 with others :D

NoahmanB2000

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome To Applecraft Magic World!

Applecraft has toyed with the standard FTB server pack but has now moved on to the Magic World server pack!

AppleCraft has run several servers from Vanilla to Tekkit to Spout and I have decided that a move over to FTB would be a good idea. I also enjoy the FTB SSP and SMP and thought I'd bring a good server out for people who want to build without the risk of other players killing you.

applecraft.dyndns.org:25565

Rules :

1. Grief = Ban
2. Stealing = Grief
3. Insulting = Grief
4. Grief = BAN

DIFFICULTY IS AT MAXIMUM! D:

50 Slot Server - Can Upgrade depending on server performance.

Banned items : Nothing (Lets see how far we can go before I have to make cuts)

This is a beta server. Who knows what will happen and when. If something goes wrong I will try to remedie it but I cannot guarentee amazing performance. My system specs are as follows.

2.66Ghz 16 Core CPU
4GB RAM - Working On Getting More
Internet Speed - 100/100 Upload and Download.

This server is whitelisted. If you wish to join. Fill out the application and post a reply.

• IGN - "In Game Name"
  • Age - "21"
  • FTB Experience - "Experienced"
  • Have you ever been banned? - "Yes. From my own server :/ "
  • Why Were you banned? - "My Moderator thought it would be funny.. "
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - "Because I'm so freaking awesome!!"
That was an example btw...

Thankyou!

NoahmanB2000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- NoahmanB2012
Age 16
FTB Experience- Very experienced had it since the first day and play almost every day. but not very experienced with TC3
have you ever been banned- no but i was kicked for 30 min because somebody said i greifed but it was later resolved.
why do you want to join applecraft- because it sounds like a safe place to play where the rules are strongly enforced and an overall fun place to hangout and play some minecraft.

HeffronCM

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - HeffronCM
  • Age - 29
  • FTB Experience - Good enough to know I have a lot to learn
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope.
  • Why Were you banned? - Well, unless you count /gkicked in WoW by my roommate as a gag.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I'm looking for a good community to play the Magic World mod pack with. Thaumcraft is amazing. Applecraft could fit the bill.

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - riotkidd
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - Normal ftb=so so. Magic world=total noob
  • Have you ever been banned? - Not that I can think of
  • Why Were you banned? - I don't think I was ever ban
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I want to join because magic world seem really cool and I want to play in a server with other people so I can learn and have fun

Kyler

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - kyler88
  • Age - 18
  • FTB Experience - Experienced
  • Have you ever been banned? - nope
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - looking for a reliable server

Facepunch317

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - "Facepunch317"
  • Age - "12"
  • FTB Experience - "FTB=goodish MagicWorld=good"
  • Have you ever been banned? - "Im afraid not."
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - "Need a decent server to play with"

lunarembrace

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - lunarembrace (all lowercase)
  • Age - 24
  • FTB Experience - Very experienced
  • Have you ever been banned? - Yes, if you count vanilla bukkit servers
  • Why Were you banned? - Personal dispute with server owner
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Been playing FTB Beta A for a bit now, wanted to try out the Magic World, specifically Thaumcraft 3, as well :)

minecraftbfhpro

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - minecraftbfhpro
  • Age - 27
  • FTB Experience - im pro in ftb
  • Have you ever been banned? - yes on my friends server
  • Why Were you banned? - i ban my self
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - im so freaking awesome and i will help every one for a lite bit of stuff

Leown

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - llLeonll
  • Age - 15
  • FTB Experience - Not very, trying to learn, though.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Never been banned...
  • Why Were you banned? - ...
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I really want to learn feed the beast, and want to play in a multiplayer setting, I think this is great.

Randombelief

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Randombelief
  • Age - 18
  • FTB Experience - Played with FTB since released and have use all and more before for a while
  • Have you ever been banned? - No
  • Why Were you banned? - N/a
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I am looking for a server with thaumcraft 3 of which I can play with other people and have a good time :)