Anti-Material Energy ME^-1

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dbcomm

Jul 29, 2019
I posted this a little bit earlier and hate to sound like a broken record but does anyone gave advice on getting copper, I'm stuck on trying to make redstone.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
So unsure if this is intended or not but we now get augments when we first make thermal expansion machines instead of not getting them like we did in 0.0.8 but figured i would let you know if it is unintentional so you can change it back. and also the henequen seeds are missing the texture.
EDIT: another one ive noticed is that 1 silicon dioxide gives 1 dirt but 2 oxygen 1 silicon and 1 cellulose gives 16 grass blocks.

Last edited:

Aesth

Jul 29, 2019
I posted this a little bit earlier and hate to sound like a broken record but does anyone gave advice on getting copper, I'm stuck on trying to make redstone.
I think that the black anti blocks decompose into copper.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Oh this looks very interesting, and I think it looks to be the ideal pack to teach me minechem!

flyingdogsman1911

Jul 29, 2019
i can't open the game in the launcher it says this in the log in minimal mode
Error while gathering assets: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1395-1710ls"
if someone could help me that would be nice

korono22

Jul 29, 2019
In FTB Launcher the name of this pack is Anit-Material Energy instead of Anti-Material Energy. Can u repair this?

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Oh this looks very interesting, and I think it looks to be the ideal pack to teach me minechem!
Yeah it's a really good pack to teach you minechem because until you change it the entire world is a mushroom island which means no spawns, and even when you do change it the anti blocks that the world is made of emit light. But remember its still in extremely early dev stages so most of the content isn't there yet like the quests.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah it's a really good pack to teach you minechem because until you change it the entire world is a mushroom island which means no spawns, and even when you do change it the anti blocks that the world is made of emit light. But remember its still in extremely early dev stages so most of the content isn't there yet like the quests.
Oh I'm pretty used to the early dev stage playstlye, at least with minecraft modpacks you can make your own goals after you have run dry of the progress. With what I've learnt in the packs I've been playing lately, a world of light blocks is a nice change of pace.. almost a serene peace