Anti-Material Energy ME^-1

Sev07

Jul 29, 2019
Same issue as I reported earlier in the thread. Do NOT break the chest, if you pick up the radium chloride you will crash when ever you log into the world :/
Can be to increase timer time till several years? or in general to remove the timer, as at other elements

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
Can be to increase timer time till several years? or in general to remove the timer, as at other elements
I'm not sure, I was unable to fix it. Other elements are radioactive and do decay some fast, some slow. I had to restart, but this pack is in alpha so its to be expected

Tejas_miner

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to get past the Plains Biome Quest. I have the plains capsule. I tried to manual detect it. I have used it. Charged it. I can't seem to get past that. :) Great pack.. Thank you.

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to get past the Plains Biome Quest. I have the plains capsule. I tried to manual detect it. I have used it. Charged it. I can't seem to get past that. :) Great pack.. Thank you.
Manually complete it using HQM edit to spawn the cheat book and shift+click the quest in that book. I completed it earlier on v0.0.8

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
in 0.0.8 i have mooshrooms spawning and whenever i try to breed them in a single player world it just stops running almost like immense server lag. is there any way to solve this problem cause it has saved right after the mooshroom baby appeared and everytime it is on my screen it happens. there is no crash report to give because it never generates even after 20 minutes of sitting there doing nothing.

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
in 0.0.8 i have mooshrooms spawning and whenever i try to breed them in a single player world it just stops running almost like immense server lag. is there any way to solve this problem cause it has saved right after the mooshroom baby appeared and everytime it is on my screen it happens. there is no crash report to give because it never generates even after 20 minutes of sitting there doing nothing.

I have bred the mooshrooms in 0.0.8 without any issues. You wont get a crash report as the game is not crashing. You could try and remove all mobs from the game though editing the world somehow, though im not sure how you would got about it.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
I have bred the mooshrooms in 0.0.8 without any issues. You wont get a crash report as the game is not crashing. You could try and remove all mobs from the game though editing the world somehow, though im not sure how you would got about it.
i was slightly afraid that would be the case. ill probly have to figure out how to mcedit them out

Katietarr

Jul 29, 2019
The sound test looks good, but I think the noises are all a bit too loud, especially the portal. I'd end up muting the game if I had to listen to that.

Also, when looking up the recipe for Sucrose, my game crashes. Fun.