Anti-Material Energy ME^-1

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to find information about Pearlcel mod and IVET. Can any1 help with this?

kingskybomber14

Jul 29, 2019
2 Things:
1. Can you add a mob at counts as a player for the quest/an item that lets you kill yourself in order to complete the multiplayer quests in singleplayer?
2. If i build a nether portal, should i go there?

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
2 Things:
1. Can you add a mob at counts as a player for the quest/an item that lets you kill yourself in order to complete the multiplayer quests in singleplayer?
2. If i build a nether portal, should i go there?
1. +1. I cant find other players in my LAN. [sarcasm]
2. I dont need Nether. With Phylosophers Stone you can simple get everything from nether. And i see someone got an error with Nether portal.

kingskybomber14

Jul 29, 2019
1. +1. I cant find other players in my LAN. [sarcasm]
2. I dont need Nether. With Phylosophers Stone you can simple get everything from nether. And i see someone got an error with Nether portal.
Seriously, there aren't any other players in my LAN. Or not online when i play, at any rate.
Anyways, i ran into a bug. Every time i save and quit a world, attempting to reopen my world just sends me back to the title screen, and i have to relaunch the pack in order to open my world again.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously, there aren't any other players in my LAN. Or not online when i play, at any rate.
Anyways, i ran into a bug. Every time i save and quit a world, attempting to reopen my world just sends me back to the title screen, and i have to relaunch the pack in order to open my world again.
The LAN is normally run from the client itself and allows others to connect to your client. Normally there will not be anyone except you on a LAN world. The title screen crash after exiting and trying to reenter your world i have seen recently in several modpacks.

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
The LAN is normally run from the client itself and allows others to connect to your client. Normally there will not be anyone except you on a LAN world. The title screen crash after exiting and trying to reenter your world i have seen recently in several modpacks.
Yes ive seen this bug in every modpack in every launcher. Restart game fix it.
Anyway cant stop playing ME-1. All weekend with this strange world =)

1. how to make mobfarm? I tried everything. Only myshroom cows spawned at grass. I tried plain capsule and brush this grass to plains. I build dark room underneath and still no enemy mobs.
2. Block Breaker - wont work for cobble generator. Or it needs timer, not a const redstone signal. Autonomous Activator works better. Dont waste resourses for Block Breaker.
3. How to recharge biome capsules? Why they are only 32/256 charge when crafted?

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Haha. I found that Annihilation Plane from AE that given for quest can be easily used for cobble generator.

JulianOfAmber

Jul 29, 2019
@onsp man read the quest book. There specificaly is explained to use anihilaton plane for cobb gen. Even is told to use watering can to speed it up a lot.

JulianOfAmber

Jul 29, 2019
@parcel31u Man, is there a reason to get the heaviest elements from singularities? From schience point of view singularities are probably made from Plank sized particles which does not make any elements at all :) Well its just science view :) and i hope you'll add some use of this very heavy elements.
Other then that i have incredible fun playing this pack.

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
@onsp man read the quest book. There specificaly is explained to use anihilaton plane for cobb gen. Even is told to use watering can to speed it up a lot.
Dude, i read book again. No words about Annihilation Plane for cob generator. In other modpacks i never used this item for this cuz with such progression you dont need cobble, even in sky block packs. Too many ways make more cheaper cobble generators. And with Xychorium Water and Annihilation Plane looks so amazing effectivity. Just wonder.

Nasch

Jul 29, 2019
so question, how do you make the white antimaterial? and how do you make potassium? because ive looked up both of them and I am not sure how to go about them yet

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
so question, how do you make the white antimaterial? and how do you make potassium? because ive looked up both of them and I am not sure how to go about them yet
All blocks around made of Antimaterial. Just mine it and decompose. Different blocks color = different resourses. Use chisel to change them. Like Yellow Anti Matter blocks - good source of gold and silver.
Potassium? Potatos or due from yellow flowers. Bone meal (TiO2 -easy) on grass.

Adiem

Jul 29, 2019
If your white antimaterial blocks aren't decomposing into the white antimaterial chemical, type "/mt reload" into the chat and try again.

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
If your white antimaterial blocks aren't decomposing into the white antimaterial chemical, type "/mt reload" into the chat and try again.
In any strange situation use /mt reload
My thermal expansions machines crafted with ghast pets inside augmentation slots before using this command =)

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Yes ive seen this bug in every modpack in every launcher. Restart game fix it.
Anyway cant stop playing ME-1. All weekend with this strange world =)

1. how to make mobfarm? I tried everything. Only myshroom cows spawned at grass. I tried plain capsule and brush this grass to plains. I build dark room underneath and still no enemy mobs.
2. Block Breaker - wont work for cobble generator. Or it needs timer, not a const redstone signal. Autonomous Activator works better. Dont waste resourses for Block Breaker.
3. How to recharge biome capsules? Why they are only 32/256 charge when crafted?
you have to make sure there are no anti blocks around it because the anti blocks emit light like glowstone. and the boime capsules i would just say make a new one cause they are fairly cheap especially once you get a bit later in.

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Ye, mob farm done. Thx.

Found bug with quest reward. Just got reward bag with Greater quality and inside same bag with 100%. I can open it whole day... Nice trolling =)

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Ye, mob farm done. Thx.

Found bug with quest reward. Just got reward bag with Greater quality and inside same bag with 100%. I can open it whole day... Nice trolling =)
well it is version 0.1.0 still. most likely just hasnt been populated yet and will be in a later version.